Miami Walmart Gas Station Accident Lawyer
Wolfson & Leon represents people injured in slip and fall and other accidents that happen in Walmart, Murphy Express, and Murphy USA gas stations. With our team of personal injury lawyers, we work to get you the best settlement possible. If you think you have a claim or simply want to find out what your rights are, contact us today for your no-cost consultation. Talk with a Miami gas station accident lawyer to find out what your next steps should be by calling (305) 285-1115.
If you fell at a Walmart or Murphy Express gas station, you may be suffering from severe injuries that require significant medical treatment and recovery. Perhaps you are stressed out by the medical bills piling up on the table or are frustrated because you cannot work. When injured in an accident, you should consider speaking to the best Miami personal injury lawyer that you can call.What to Do When Hurt at a Walmart Gas Station
Walmart fuel stations, Murphy Express, and Murphy USA gas stations are typically found in or near the parking lots of Walmart Supercenters and Walmart Neighborhood Markets.
- Walmart Fuel Station: 6991 SW 8th Street in Miami
- Murphy USA: 9203 NW 77th Avenue in Hialeah Gardens
- Murphy USA: 5851 Northwest 177th Street in Hialeah
- Murphy USA: 17650 NW 2nd Avenue in Miami Gardens
- Murphy USA: 33517 S. Dixie Highway in Florida City
- Murphy Express: 19281 NW 27th Avenue in Miami Gardens
If you were hurt when visiting a Walmart, Murphy Express, or Murphy USA gas station in the Miami area, you should do the following:
- Medical treatment: Always seek medical care if you are involved in an accident. Even if you think you are fine, your injuries may not be obvious until hours or days later. You risk hurting yourself further if you don’t get checked out by a medical professional.
- Talk to the Manager: If you fell at the Walmart fuel station, Murphy Express, or Murphy USA found in Miami Gardens, you need to report this to the manager or employee in charge at the gas station. If they complete an accident report, ask for a copy.
- Document what happened: It is useful to get a picture of what caused the accident, such as a puddle of oil by a gas pump or a pothole masked by standing water. If there were witnesses to your accident, be sure to get their contact information in case it is needed in the future.
- Seek legal help: When you are hurt in an accident at a large chain of gas stations, such as Murphy USA or Walmart fuel stations, seeking the assistance of a personal injury lawyer can be critical. A large corporation has teams dedicated to keeping its losses low. You may feel pressured to accept a quick settlement. Keep in mind early payouts are often proposed to keep a company's losses as low as possible. Fast settlements aren't in your best interest. Knowing what your rights are when you have been injured is critical.
When you are severely hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you might be eligible to recoup damages to pay for your medical treatment, future care, physical rehabilitation, and even home care if necessary. If your injuries keep you from earning a living, you may be able to recover lost wages.Miami Gas Station Accident Law Firm
Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has defended people hurt in accidents that were not their fault, such as car crashes, slips and falls, and other accidents. When you are hurt and need to know what your next step should be, contact Wolfson & Leon for a free consultation. Should you have a claim, our Miami gas station accident attorneys handle the paperwork, correspondence, and negotiations for you. Call Wolfson & Leon today at (305) 285-1185 for your free consultation.