Dollar General Accident
If you were injured while shopping at Dollar General and are wondering how you will pay these bills and support your family during your recovery, contact the Wolfson Law Firm for a free and confidential consultation at 305-285-1115.
Dollar General is one of the leading budget-retailers in the country. With over 16,000 stores in 46 states, Dollar General delivers a variety of products, such as beauty products, snacks, decorations, and cleaning supplies at affordable prices.
Dollar General estimates that customers spend an average of 10 minutes in their store to complete their shopping trip. As a result, they keep the average size of their stores smaller to make shopping convenient for customers. Yet, the high number of people in the stores and the vast array of products makes it tight for shoppers to move around. Low shelving, merchandise sitting on the floor, and tight aisles may pose safety hazards. Shoppers may get hurt if they trip and fall. People who are seriously hurt will need medical treatment to recover from their injuries. They may miss work or need care after they come home from the hospital.Dollar General Shopping Hazards
When a retail store doesn’t take steps to ensure their customers’ safety, people can get hurt. Common accidents include;
- Walkway obstacles – Dollar General Stores may have a limited amount of space between shelving units and aisles, given their small size. Customers may trip and fall as they move around while shipping. If employees stock the shelves and displays while shoppers are in the store, boxes and carts used to bring out products may pose as tripping hazards if customers can’t get around them.
- Slick floors – Spilled or leaking liquids from shampoo bottles, cleaning products, or beverages can create slippery floors. If not cleaned up promptly, a customer can slip and fall. Newly mopped floors can pose a risk if employees don’t put up warning signs for customers.
- Falling objects – Some Dollar General stores display merchandise on high shelves. If not secured safely or if the merchandise is too heavy, you may be hurt if the product falls and hits. Hanging signs may also pose a risk if they are loose. Even light objects can cause injuries from a high shelf. A child may pull down a display onto themselves if it is not correctly secured.
Customers hurt while shopping at a Dollar General can get help when they contact the Miami personal injury accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our skilled legal team helps victims hurt in a variety of accidents including;
- Dollar Store slip and fall accident lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for car crash victim hit by a negligent driver
- Customer injured by a falling shelf in a Miami department store
- Lawyer for a family injured when their van gets hit by a car running a red light at a Miami intersection.
- Injury caused by a pharmacist filling a prescription with the wrong medication
- Landlord failure to keep the common area walkways in good working order causing a renter to fall
- Miami lawyer for customer hit by a falling overhead display case
- Bicyclist severely hurt when a car changes lanes
- Trip and fall injury accident in a Miami restaurant
- Texting driver car crash resulting in serious injury
- Miami attorney for a victim with multiple fractures due to falling merchandise in a warehouse store
- Grocery store slip and fall injury in the produce section
- Miami office building elevator trip and fall injury lawyer
- Pedestrian injured by a car that fails to stop at the crosswalk
- Traumatic brain injury resulting from a slip and fall accident in a local convenience store
- Attorney for automobile accident victim hit by a speeding car on a Miami highway
Our Miami personal injury lawyers represent people injured in Dollar General and other store accidents. We also help people hurt in different types of accidents, such as car crashes or medication errors.
Since 1963, we have worked with victims in need of compensation to pay for medical treatment and related expenses for accidents that weren’t their fault. The Wolfson Law Firm has defended clients living in Miami and its neighboring cities of Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Hialeah, North Miami Beach, and West Miami. With our free consultation, you can learn about legal options that may be available to you. Don’t delay - call us today at 305-285-1115.