Dadeland Mall Personal Injury Lawyers in Miami
If you were injured at the Dadeland Mall in Miami as a result of a:
- Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Car Accident
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security
- Pedestrian or Bicycle Accident
Then the Dadeland Mall Personal Injury Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can help you hold the responsible party accountable and obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Why should you call the Miami Personal Injury Attorneys at Wolfson & Leon? Consider this:
- Jonah Wolfson is a bilingual personal injury lawyer in Miami and he is available to speak with you and your loved ones right now in whatever language you are most comfortable speaking.
- Wolfson & Leon is located close to the Dadeland Mall at 3399 SW 3d Avenue in Miami and they have helped many people injured at the Dadeland Mall over the years.
- The Dadeland Mall Slip and Fall Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon have been helping injured people throughout Florida since 1963 and they can help you too
- Our Miami Personal Injury Attorneys understand the typical insurance company defense techniques in Dadeland Mall injury cases and are prepared to aggressively represent you against these strategies.
- The Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can tell you what you should know about a slip and fall accident. They will also tell you what you should do after a slip and fall accident. All you have to do is call to find out more.
- Our Dadeland Mall Personal Injury Lawyers are ready and available to help you right now. Just call (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation
The original Dadeland Mall was actually an open air shopping complex developed in 1962 by the Joseph Meyerhoff Company of Baltimore. At that time it had about 60 stores and service centers. Interestingly, Wolfson & Leon began its practice of law one year later in 1963. Our Miami slip and fall lawyers and their families have seen the Dadeland Mall grow from its humble beginnings to what it is today – an enclosed mall with over 185 stores.
The one thing that has remained constant over the years is the gigantic “D” on the Dadeland Mall Tower (see above). Generations of Miamians have known this tower as the location of Dadeland Mall. It remains there today.
The Dadeland Mall is located at 7535 North Kendall Drive in Kendall. It is situated on Kendall Drive between South Dixie Highway (US 1) and the “826” otherwise known as the Palmetto Expressway (State Road 826). The mall is accessible from two Metrorail stations as well.
The anchor stores and restaurants of the Dadeland Mall include:
- JC Penney
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- The Cheesecake Factory
Malls have become the modern day downtown for many people. Long ago, stores and shops would be located in the center of town. Now people will plan an entire day at the mall. Most malls like the Dadeland Mall offer food courts, entertainment and a climate controlled environment. It is their goal to get you and your family to come, stay as long as possible and ultimately spend money.
There is a simple agreement between you and the mall. You agree to look at what they offer and in exchange they promise to provide you a safe and clean place to shop. Pretty simple right? But what happens when the mall or the shops, stores and companies don’t keep their promise and you are injured? That is where the Dadeland Personal Injury Attorneys come in.
Our Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers have seen the many ways good people can be injured at the Dadeland Mall over the past 55 years. We have seen:
- Dadeland Mall Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries in Dadeland Mall parking lots and garages
- Bicycle Accidents and Injuries at or around the Dadeland Mall
- Dadeland Mall Slip and Fall injuries
- Trip and Fall accidents at Dadeland Mall
- Drunk or Impaired Drivers at Dadeland Mall
- Dadeland Mall Premises Liability Accidents including falling merchandise, negligent security, and construction site debris, broken steps, improper lighting and failure to warn of hazardous conditions.
- Dadeland Mall Wrongful Death cases from fatal car and pedestrian accidents as well as the failure to provide adequate security.
- Dadeland Motorcycle Accidents in the parking lot, garages, entrances and exits of Dadeland Mall
If you were injured at the Dadeland Mall and you aren’t sure if you have a case why not call the Dadeland Mall Injury Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon? We can answer your questions and help you decide what to do. We offer free consultations. Furthermore, if we don’t recover anything, then you owe no fees. It makes sense to find out if you have a legitimate case then to be left with that question lingering in your mind as you recover. Call us today at (305) 285-1115 to find out more. Check our qualifications and recent cases. Get your answers and be completely comfortable with the people providing the answers.
The Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon have spent the last 60 plus years representing personal injury victims from, or hurt in, Miami International Airport (MIA), Le Jeune Road, Aventura Mall, Dolphin Mall, Kendall, Merrick Park Mall, Little Havana, The Falls, Hammocks, Redlands, Walmart, South Miami, Coral Gables and other communities throughout Florida and beyond.