Family Dollar Accident
If you were hurt in a fall at a Family Dollar store, you need to speak to a best Miami personal injury attorney you can identify. We provide a no-cost consultation to help you understand what your legal rights are, without having to pay a fee. Don’t wait - contact the Wolfson Law Firm today at 305-285-1115.
A person can be seriously injured when they fall. Broken bones, deep lacerations, and brain injuries may result from a severe fall. Based on the Centers for Disease Control’s research, 48% of emergency room visits in connection with traumatic brain injuries were the result of a fall.
The Wolfson Law Firm defends people hurt in accidents at a Family Dollar and other retail stores. Our Miami personal injury attorneys work with accident victims, helping them to recover monetary compensation for their injuries. If you or someone you love had an accident in a Miami Family Dollar store accident, you need to get help today. If you are overwhelmed with medical bills that you can’t pay, call us – we can help.Trip and Fall Store Accident
Family Dollars are popular with anyone looking to save money. Whether you need household goods, cleaning products, or beauty items, everything costs $1.00.
Family Dollar stores sell a large volume of budget-friendly items. Low shelves and merchandise stacked on the floor can cause people to trip as they are walking. Trip and fall accidents may seem minor when they happen, but if you’ve hit your head or have a deep laceration from a shelving unit, your injury may be much more severe if left untreated.
If you trip, or slip, and fall at a retail establishment, you should;
- Report your accident to a manager. If they write-up a report, be sure to get a copy for your records.
- Use the camera on your phone to take pictures of the place where you fell. Photos that show obstacles in the aisles or the sharp edges of low shelving are helpful. Take pictures of any warning signs in the area. If there aren’t any signs, get shots of that as well.
- If you don’t need immediate medical attention, you should still go to the doctor within 24 hours, if possible. Get copies of any hospital reports or accident reports from the doctor or hospital.
- Get copies of all medical and accident reports
The medical treatment that you receive as a result of your fall can be costly. A few days in the hospital, doctor visits, x-rays, and prescription medication add up quickly. If your injuries are extensive, you may be in the hospital for several days. To add to the financial stress, you may not be able to work.
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you get the money you need for medical treatment and to replace your lost income. In addition to trip and fall accidents, we help Miami residents with other types of accidents such as;
- Miami wrongful death personal injury attorney
- Lawyer for customer hurt in a slip and fall accident in Miami
- Automobile crash injury attorney
- Miami lawyer for tourist hurt in a boating accident
- Resident injured in an assault and battery
- Attorney for negligent driver car crash accident
- Miami defective product injury lawyer
- Pedestrian car accident injury attorney in Miami
- Miami lawyer for injuries sustained in an assault and battery case
- Workplace injury attorney in Miami
People involved in trip and fall accidents in their local Family Dollar store and other retail outlet have rights when they get hurt. You can find out what help may be available to you by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today.Family Dollar Miami Personal Injury Law Firm
When people get hurt at a Family Dollar Store, they should seek legal help if their injuries are severe. The dedicated legal team at the Wolfson Law Firm has helped accident victims get the justice they are entitled to for over 55 years. We are in your corner and defend your interests against large corporations and their insurance companies. We can help you.
The Wolfson Law Firm helps clients throughout South Florida. We have four offices and serve the residents in Miami and its surrounding cities such as Hialeah, Opa Locka, Miami Gardens, and Miami Lakes. Were you injured in a fall at a store? Schedule your free consultation today by calling 305-285-1115.