What You Should Do After Your South Beach Accident
Most people think of beautiful weather and exciting times when you mention South Beach. But the fact of the matter is a lot of people call South Beach home. Many others work there. The rest of us go there for the beach, restaurants and nightlife. But South Beach is a crowded and busy place and sometimes people get hurt or even lose their lives due to the negligence or intentional actions of others. When that happens, it is vitally important to get to a South Beach personal injury lawyer to find out how to protect your rights.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our South Beach injury attorneys can help you just like they have helped South Floridians since 1963. Our lawyers know what to do if you were injured on South Beach. We will meet with you to get all the details of your South Beach accident. Our South Beach lawyers can then start the process of gathering evidence and analyzing your accident to determine who is at fault. But our South Beach accident lawyers can’t get started unless you call us at (305) 285-1115. We offer free bilingual and confidential consultations. So call today and allow us the opportunity to get to work on your case.Miami Beach Facts
Some little known facts about Miami Beach are:
- Dr. Benjamin Green, a Miami Beach pharmacist, is credited with inventing the first suntan lotion in 1944.
- Miami Beach is located near two National Parks – Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park.
- In the 1920’s, the development of Miami Beach began out of a mangrove swamp.
- The world’s largest collection of Art Deco Architecture is located in Miami Beach’s Art Deco district
- The population of Miami Beach exceeds 87,000 people
- South Beach extends from 1Ω Street to 23d Street
- Joe’s Stone Crab is the oldest restaurant in Miami Beach having opened its doors in 1913.
- Miami Beach was officially incorporated das a city on the 26th of March in 1915.
- The founders of Miami Beach were Carl Fisher, the Lummus Brothers, and John Collins.
- The City of Miami Beach officially became a city in 1917.
Our South Beach injury attorneys represent people injured in South Beach as well as the residents of South Beach who were hurt in other locations. The Miami personal injury lawyers of the Wolfson Law Firm in Miami aggressively and professionally assist the good folks of South Beach who received serious and devastating injuries because of the actions or omissions of others.
The Wolfson Law Firm vigorously represent South Beach personal injury victims who were injured because of:
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in South Beach
- Serious Injury Cases in South Beach
- Premises Liability Claims in South Beach
- South Beach Wrongful Death cases
- Other Types of Slip and Falls in South Beach
- South Beach Convenience Store Injury
- Slip and Fall on Public Property in South Beach
- Trip and Fall Accidents in South Beach
- South Beach Boating Accidents
- Slip and Fall on Private Property in South Beach
- South Beach Gas Station Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents involving South Beach residents
- Slip and Fall accidents in South Beach
Our South Beach accident and injury attorneys help to inform and educate clients as to what just happened in their life as well as what other important legal issues they may be confronted with in the future such as:
- Unreasonably Slippery Surfaces in South Beach
- What to Do After a Supermarket Injury Accident in South Beach
- Open and Obvious Defense in South Beach Slip and Fall Cases
- What to Do If You Are Hurt in a South Beach Gas Station Convenience Store
- What the Store Should Have Done to Prevent Your Slip and Fall in South Beach
- Walmart Slip and Fall Lawyer Serving South Beach Residents
- Types of Evidence in South Beach Slip and Fall Cases
- What to Do After a South Beach Slip and Fall Accident
- Premises Liability Safety Rules in South Beach
- Target Accidents and Injuries involving South Beach Residents
- Supermarket Accidents and Injuries in South Beach
- Slip and Fall Injuries in South Beach
- What You Should Know About Slip and Fall Accidents in South Beach
The South Beach Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm also represent South Beach residents and families affected after major vehicle and automobile related injuries and deaths in:
- South Beach Motorcycle Accident
- South Beach Left Turn Accidents
- Rear-end Car Accidents in South Beach
- South Beach Car Accidents
- South Beach Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents in South Beach
- South Beach Wrongful Death Claims
- South Beach Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Cases
- Drunk or Impaired Car Accidents in South Beach
- South Beach Uber or Lyft Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accident Injuries in South Beach
- Head-on Collisions in South Beach
- South Beach Distracted Driving Car Accidents
Our South Beach car accident attorneys represent and assist crash injury victims and their families on all issues that surface in car accident cases such as:
- Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries in South Beach
- What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident in South Beach
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Injury Accidents in South Beach
- South Beach Motorcycle Accident Evidence
- South Beach Car Accident Injuries
- How to Find the Best South Beach Car Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Medical Treatment in South Beach
- Causes of South Beach Rear-end Car Accidents
- South Beach Car Accident Negligence
- What to Do After a Car Accident in South Beach
- How to Find the Best Motorcycle Accident Attorney in South Beach
If you have a family member was tragically killed in a serious accident, the South Beach wrongful death lawyers of the Wolfson Law Firm can represent you and your family against the responsible party. Our South Beach accident attorneys can also represent you if you were hurt in an accident that was caused by a corporation or another person.
Our South Beach personal injury lawyers take cases on a contingency fee. Simply, that means is that you do not pay a fee unless we make a monetary recovery for you.
The Wolfson Law Firm has a bilingual team of personal injury professionals and our Managing Attorney Jonah Wolfson is a bilingual South Beach wrongful death lawyer and personal injury attorney. Jonah is also a former Miami Beach City Commissioner and Miami Beach resident himself. Call us today at (305) 285-1115 for your confidential and free consultation.
Our South Beach injury attorneys represent the fine people of South Beach and the surrounding communities of Biscayne Point, Bayshore , North Shore, South Point, La Gorce, South of Fifth, Venetian Islands, West Avenue, Flamingo/Lummus, Nautilus, Mid-Beach, City Center, Entertainment District and Normandy Shores