South Beach Personal Injury Law Firm
Affectionately called "SoBe" by residents and visitors alike, South Beach was the first neighborhood in Miami Beach that was developed in 1910. The construction of the Collins Bridge, which was completed in 1913, connected Miami Beach with Miami. This opened up the area of South Beach, bringing in new residents to purchase homes. The Collins Bridge was later renamed as the Venetian Causeway. In the 1920s, the MacArthur Causeway was built, which continued to attract more residents and businesses to South Beach. It was during this time that several millionaires built homes in South Beach, including Harvey Firestone, J.C. Penney, and Henry Stutz. In addition, President William Harding stayed in South Beach during this time, generating significant interest. The 1930's saw heavy influences in the architecture of new buildings by Art Deco, Streamline Moderne, and Nautical Moderne. The styles that were popular over 80 years ago are still credited with giving South Beach its quaint and electric style today.
Over the years, South Beach has grown into a popular tourist destination. With over ten blocks of food, shopping, and fun surrounded by Art Deco-inspired buildings, neon lights, an eclectic local community, and the beach, the energy and excitement that is South Beach draws over 3.5 million visitors each year. Its famous Lincoln Road is a series of outdoor cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, and boutique stores set in a promenade-type location, adding to its ambiance and appeal. South Beach is often considered a melting pot of cuisine, boasting restaurants and culinary specialties across the world. It also offers a collection of art galleries and theaters. South Beach is also known for its outdoor performers, who sing, dance, and perform for visitors as they walk by. The population of South Beach is estimated at 39,186 as of 2010.South Beach Personal Injury Attorney
The South Beach personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon work with their clients in many ways, including;
- South Beach car accident injury attorney
- Slip and fall accident attorney in South Beach
- South Beach wrongful death attorney
- South Beach distracted driver car crash accident injury lawyer
- Left-hand turn automobile accident lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach intoxicated driver car crash attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach trip and fall accident attorney
- Defective product liability accident attorney in South Beach
- South Beach medical malpractice lawyer
- Defective product injury attorney in South Beach
- South Beach medical malpractice lawyer
- Parking lot car crash accident injury attorney in South Beach
- South Beach premises liability accident attorney
- Motorcycle accident attorney in South Beach
- South Beach large truck collision attorney
- Escalator trip and fall accident lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach elevator slip and fall injury attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries as the result of an accident, the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon can help. Those who have been injured, specifically with serious injuries, may be struggling to make ends meet and pay for medical treatment. Common causes of injury-related accidents include motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, product defects, and medical malpractice. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, we can guide you through questions such as how do you pay for the cost of medical treatment, recovering lost wages, paying for future care, and repairing damaged property. Our personal injury lawyers analyze the merits of your case and help you with the appropriate course of action to protect your rights. The attorneys at Wolfson & Leon are dedicated to helping clients receive the compensation they deserve to recover from their injuries and get back on the path to recovery.
Wolfson & Leon proudly serves clients in the city of South Beach, as well as the surrounding cities of Coral Gables, Coral Terrace, Glenvar Estates, and Pinecrest. If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident, contact the lawyers at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.