South Beach Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Did you slip and fall in while you were shopping? Were you injured when you fell? If you or someone you love got hurt in a slip and fall accident, you should speak with a South Beach slip and fall attorney as soon as possible. For over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has represented people hurt in slip and fall accidents. Our clients typically call us for help to pursue monetary damages to pay for their medical bills and lost income. Many are unsure if they have a case or don’t understand what the process for filing a lawsuit entails.
At Wolfson & Leon, we take care of the paperwork, phone calls, and negotiations. We work to negotiate a settlement that is in your best interest and not the insurance company. We offer a free case evaluation and can answer questions that you may have. If you were hurt and would like to learn what rights you may have, call Wolfson & Leon for help. Schedule your free case evaluation today at 305-285-1115.Common Slip and Fall Injuries
Slips and falls can happen just about anywhere, including grocery stores, retail outlets, and restaurants. Some of the most common slip and fall injuries are:
- Head injuries – When you slip and fall, you run the risk of hitting your head on a hard surface, such as a floor or a countertop. Serious head injuries can impact your memory, motor skills, and cognitive functions. In some cases, these injuries can be permanent and alter your life.
- Broken bones – Statistics show that 5% of all falls result in broken bones. The elderly are particularly vulnerable to broken bones.
- Back and spine injuries – If you try to catch yourself as you are falling, you may jerk suddenly to prevent damage.
- Neck injuries – The sudden jerk that happens when you fall can strain your neck. The sudden movement forward, backward, or to the side can cause tension in your neck and lead to injury.
- Torn ligaments – If you try to catch yourself when falling, you can tear ligaments in your knees and wrists. These injuries can be painful and require rehabilitation, possibly surgery. In some cases, these injuries can be permanent.
When you slip and fall, your injuries may not be apparent for hours or days later. It’s critical to see a medical professional when you fall, even if you don’t feel any pain. Untreated injuries can become aggravated and more painful over time.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm in South Beach
Known across the world, South Beach trendy and eclectic. Brightly-colored neon lights show off its retro architecture and unique flair. This beach community is known for its laid-back outdoor cafes, stylish boutiques, and plenty of people-watching. Millions of tourists and Miami residents flock to South Beach every year to stroll along scenic Ocean Drive or experience the high-end shopping at the Lincoln Road outdoor mall. Or take a deep dive into South Beach’s energetic nightlife with its many clubs and bars dotted along Washington Avenue.
If you get hurt in a slip and fall accident in South Beach, you may need costly medical treatment to recover from your injuries. You could require future care and be unable to work while you are getting better. Protect your financial interests by speaking to a personal injury lawyer today. Our South Beach slip and fall accident attorneys represent injured people in multiple situations such as;
- Miami lawyer for a victim injured in a slip and fall accident at a South Beach nightclub
- South Beach outdoor café slip and fall injury lawyer
- Slip and fall accident caused by a wet restaurant floor in Miami
- Attorney for a spilled drink injury accident at a local grocery store in South Beach
- Hidden parking lot curb trip and fall injury accident in Sunny Isles
- Obstructed walkway fall injury in South Beach
- South Beach lawyer for victim hurt when tripping over the uneven pavement in an outdoor shopping mall
- Rainwater slip and fall injury in a local South Beach convenience store
- Slip and fall injury caused by a wet shopping mall entryway in Miami
- South Beach lawyer for a slip and fall accident caused by a leaking freezer in a grocery store
- Victim injured when falling in a poorly-lit parking lot in Miami
- South Beach office building slip and fall injury resulting from a loose mat at the front door
- Lawyer for victim hurt when falling down a broken escalator in Miami
- Miami attorney for department store fall injury due to an obstructed walkway
- Broken sidewalk trip and fall injury in the common area of an apartment building in South Beach
- Loose handrail fall injury lawyer in Miami
People hurt in a slip and fall accident call Wolfson & Leon for help. With our free, no-obligation consultation, our personal injury lawyers take the time to review your case, answer your questions and explain your legal options. Our South Beach slip and fall lawyers handle all aspects of your case, including the paperwork, phone calls, and settlement negotiations. You focus on getting better while we work out a monetary award on your behalf.
For over 55 years, the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of their clients. We can do the same for you. Get your free consultation today by calling 305-285-1115.