South Beach Accident Law Firm
The eclectic city of South Beach is known for its sunny skies, trendy cafes and boutiques, as well as its beach atmosphere. With its historic buildings that were influenced by the 1930 architectural styles of Streamline Moderne, Nautical Moderne, and Art Deco, combined with bright, neon lights, the experience of South Beach draws millions of visitors to its shores and nightlife every year.
South Beach has approximately 28,000 residents, with an ethnic and racial mix of its population between Hispanic, African American, and white. Over the past two decades, it has actively worked to improve its image, creating an energetic, popular tourist destination. The South Beach lifestyle attracts wealthy individuals and families to own vacation or second homes in this trendy town. Celebrities, such as Rosie O’Donnell, Lenny Kravitz, and Shaquille O’Neal once lived in the area.Why Contact our South Beach Personal Injury Law Firm?
The personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients with a variety of cases. Residents of South Beach who have been injured in accidents often seek our services for the following;
- South Beach wrongful death personal injury accident attorney
- Slip and fall personal injury accident lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach car crash lawyer personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach premise liability personal injury attorney
- Medical malpractice personal injury lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach boating accident personal injury attorney
- South Beach roadway debris car crash personal injury attorney
- Texting and driving accident injury lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach defective product personal injury attorney
- Bus accident personal injury accident lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Bicycle accident personal injury lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach assault and battery personal injury attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash lawyer in South Beach
- South Beach dangerous intersection automobile accident attorney
- Trip and fall personal injury attorney in South Beach
- South Beach distracted driver car crash accident personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be wondering how to pay your bills. For a free consultation, contact Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115. Our personal injury attorneys can answer the questions that you may have about your rights, as well as compensation that you may be entitled to.Nursing Home Abuse
Placing elderly patients in a nursing home gives the peace of mind that they are receiving the care that they need. Health care providers are expected to provide reasonable care to our elderly. However, employees that are reckless or negligent in their responsibilities can cause injury to a patient. Reckless or neglectful behavior can range from errors in medication, poor supervision and oversight, or failing to complete paperwork or follow up on complaints. Abuse can also be in the form of physical or verbal assaults. Nursing homes are expected to have the proper procedures in place to keep their patients safe through their hiring practices, as well as through supervision.
Patients who are not cared for properly can suffer from brain injuries, bruises, broken bones, internal bleeding, and other serious injuries. Medication errors could trigger allergic reactions or cause a heart attack or stroke. If injuries have been sustained, you or your loved one may be entitled to compensation to pay for medical care, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and lost income. If you or a loved one has been the victim of nursing home abuse, contact the South Beach personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115.Who We Serve
Wolfson & Leon proudly serves residents in South Beach, as well as the surrounding cities including Miami, Doral, Hialeah, Aventura, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the South Beach personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115.