South Beach Lyft Car Accident Lawyer
If you were hurt in a car accident involving an Uber driver, you should call the best Miami Uber car accident lawyer around. Car accidents are disruptive to our lives, but if you were hurt, that only adds to the stress. Perhaps the medical bills are starting to pile up. You may not be able to work while you are recovering. If you were hit by an Uber driver and don’t know where to turn, call the Wolfson Law Firm today. With our free case evaluation, you can find out what your options may be available for you to recover monetary damages to pay for your medical treatment. We can answer your questions. You don’t have to go through this alone. If you were injured by an Uber driver, call the Wolfson Law Firm today at (305) 285-1115.
South Beach is a vibrant beach community. With such attractions as Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, and Washington Avenue, South Beach’s eclectic style draws tourists from all over the world. For those who enjoy an active nightlife, there are plenty of bars and restaurants housed in brightly-colored buildings throughout the city.Hit by a Lyft Driver in South Beach
Lyft is one of two popular ride-sharing services that operate in Miami. With its easy-to-use app, people can schedule and pay for rides from their phones. Ride-sharing is commonly used to get to and from the airport, going to the beach, or getting a ride home after a night on the town.
Lyft is also popular with people looking to make a second income. Lyft drivers are independent contractors, so they can decide when they want to work and for how long. They use their own cars and insurance.
Lyft has become increasingly popular over the last few years. There are over 1.4 million drivers throughout North America that have provided over 1 billion rides. With so much ride-sharing activity, car accidents with Lyft drivers are bound to happen. Since Lyft drivers are independent contractors, the amount and type of insurance coverage for people who were hurt in a car accident depends on whether or not the Lyft driver had a passenger in the car. If the Lyft driver had the app on, but no passenger in the car, a lesser amount of coverage may be available to an accident victim.
With so many factors to consider, people who get hit by Uber drivers should contact a Miami car accident lawyer for help. For over 55 years, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented car accident victims who were injured in many situations including;
- South Beach Lyft driver car crash on a residential street
- Miami car accident attorney for a family injured when hit by a texting driver
- Lawyer for an injury crash caused by poor weather conditions in South Beach
- Lyft driver car crash caused by traveling at an excessive speed on the highway
- Attorney for Miami resident hit by a distracted driver while crossing the street
- Inexperienced driver car crash injury in Miami
- Serious car crash caused by a Lyft driver running a red light
- Lawyer for a family injured when rear-ended by a driver that wasn’t paying attention
- South Beach attorney for car crash injury victim hit by a car when traveling through an intersection
- Miami tourist injured when hit by a car while in the crosswalk of a busy street
- Attorney for bicyclist injured when a car pulls out in front of them without stopping
- South Beach resident injured when hit by a Lyft driver recklessly changing lanes
- Miami crash injury resulting from a car making an unsafe left-hand turn in a dangerous intersection
- Victim injured when hit by a speeding Lyft driver
- Rollover car accident injury caused by a reckless driver in Miami
- Serious injury caused by a Lyft driver failing to check blind spots before changing lanes on a highway
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of people who were hurt in car accidents. If you were injured in a car accident involving a Lyft driver, you need to speak with a Miami Uber crash attorney today. With our free case evaluation, you can find out if you have a claim. Our attorneys can guide you through the process, file your case, and defend your rights to insurance companies. They can help you recover the monetary damages you need to pay for your recovery. If you attempt to settle this on your own, you may not receive the money you need to cover your bills.
The Wolfson Law Firm represents clients throughout South Florida. We have offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you’ve been hurt by an Uber driver and need help, call us today for your free case evaluation at (305) 285-1115.