ALDI Supermarket Accident Lawyer in West Palm Beach
If you were severely injured at an ALDI or Trader Joe’s supermarket in Palm Beach County or anywhere in Florida the WPB supermarket injury lawyer and accident attorneys of the Wolfson Law Firm can help you. Since 1963, we have helped people injured in South Florida supermarkets and grocery retail stores obtain financial compensation from responsible parties. We have recovered money for our clients to pay for their medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation, surgery as well as their pain suffering and humiliation.
Our supermarket accident lawyers serving West Palm Beach understand what to do. We know how to help you and your family to process your injury claim and reach a fair, complete and full settlement or jury verdict that reflects the justice you deserve.
We provide confidential consultations whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. We can meet you at your home or by appointment at our West Palm Beach office located at 515 North Flagler Drive, Suite P-300, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401. Just call us at (855) 982-2067 and let us answer your questions and get to work for you.ALDI Supermarkets in Palm Beach County and Martin County
ALDI is a German global discount supermarket chain. It has more than 10,000 stores in over 18 separate countries. The company was started by two brothers, Theo Albrecht and Karl Albrecht, who ultimately split the company into two parts in the 1960s over a disagreement of whether the stores should sell cigarettes. Aldi was split into two separate groups named Aldi Sud and Aldi Nord (Aldi South and Aldi North).
Aldi Nord is the parent company of Trader Joe’s a popular supermarket which is headquartered in California. As of October 2016, there were 460 Trader Joe’s retail grocery stores in the United States. In recent years ALDI, began expanding into Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties. In addition, several Trader Joe’s grocery retail stores have begun operations in South Florida as well.
Aldi supermarkets in Palm Beach County and northwards can be found at:
2481 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409-4001
3403 S. Congress
Palm Springs, FL 33461-3067
1111 N. State Road 7
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411-3513
220 North Congress Avenue
Lake Park, FL 33403
4801 Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33445-6503
21759 State Road 7
Boca Raton, FL 33428
3937 SE Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34997
4300 NW Federal Highway
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
770 SW St. Lucie West Blvd
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986-1759
The West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have had the honor and privilege of representing personal injury victims of South Florida for more than 50 years. In that time, our personal injury supermarket accident lawyers have counseled and guided South Floridians as to:
- What to Do After Trader Joe’s Supermarket Accident in WPB
- Slip and Fall Accidents at Palm Beach Trader Joe’s
- Slip and Fall Negligence at Trader Joe’s Supermarket in West Palm Beach
- How to Find the Best Aldi Slip and Fall Lawyer in Palm Beach County
- Injuries from Slip and Fall Accidents at Aldi in Palm Beach County
- Slip and Fall Negligence at Aldi Supermarket in Stuart
- Types of Evidence in Aldi Supermarket Slip and Fall Cases in Delray Beach
- ALDI and Trader Joe’s Supermarket injury and accident in Palm Beach County
- Unreasonably Slippery Surfaces In Boca Raton Trader Joe’s and Aldi Stores
- Other Types of Slip and Falls at West Palm Beach Aldi Supermarkets
- Slip and Fall at Aldi Market in Boca Raton - Failure to Warn – No Warning
- What ALDI Supermarket Should Have Done to Prevent Your Slip and Fall in West Palm Beach
- What to Do After an Aldi Supermarket Slip and Fall Accident in Port St. Lucie
- Open and Obvious Defense in West Palm Beach County ALDI Slip and Fall Cases
- What to Do After an ALDI Supermarket Injury Accident in Palm Beach County
- How to Get the Video of My Slip and Fall at Trader Joe’s and Aldi Supermarket in Palm Beach County
- How to Find the Best Aldi and Trader Joe’s Supermarket Trip and Fall Lawyer in Palm Beach County
- What You Should Know About ALDI and Trader Joe’s Supermarket Slip and Fall Accidents in Royal Palm Beach
The West Palm Beach Trader Joe’s and Aldi Supermarket Injury Attorneys can assist you and help answer any questions after your supermarket injury and accident. After getting the answers that you need, you may decide against pursuing any type of action. But it is in your best interests to make sure that your decision is an informed one. You owe it to yourself and your family to make sure that the responsible party is held accountable. There is no cost or risk for the information that you may need to make an informed decision. We offer free and confidential consultations. All you need to do is call us at (855) 982-2067 and let’s discuss your Palm Beach Supermarket Injury case.West Palm Beach Accident Attorney Representing Supermarket Injury Victims
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our WPB Aldi and Trader Joe’s supermarket accident lawyers and attorneys are available to represent you for any type of supermarket injury or accident in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida. We can also help you if you are injured in a supermarket parking lot accident; hurt or injured because of negligent security at a Palm Beach Trader Joe’s or Aldi supermarket in WPB; or if you were traumatically injured in a vehicle accident with a Trader Joe’s or ALDI vehicle or truck in Palm Beach or anywhere in South Florida.
Our WPB supermarket accident lawyers and wrongful death attorneys handle all injury cases on a contingency fee basis in strict adherence with Florida Bar rules and Florida law. That means you will never owe us an attorney fee until and unless we obtain financial recovery and compensation for you.
Our Palm Beach County personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys are available to provide aggressive representation to Aldi and Trader Joe’s Supermarket accident victims in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida including the communities of West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Riviera Beach, Palm Springs, and Lake Park.