Trader Joe’s Accident Lawyer
If you were injured at a Trader Joe’s grocery store, the Trader Joe’s accident lawyers in South Florida are here to help you. Whether you slipped and fell or were injured in any way on the property of Trader Joe’s, it is important that you get good solid legal advice as to your legal rights.
Understand this – Trader Joe’s posted $13 billion in revenue in 2015. This corporation is not going to simply give you money because you were hurt. Like most major corporations, as soon as your injury happens you are going to be subject to the usual defenses and strategies employed to deny, delay and ultimately not pay your claim. That is why it is so important for you to consult with a personal injury lawyer who serves the good people of Miami, Broward and Palm Beach when they get hurt at a supermarket or grocery like Trader Joe’s.
The supermarket injury and accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon have more than 50 years of experience in helping people who were injured in grocery stores or supermarkets like Trader Joe’s in South Florida. We understand how a simple accident can impact your life. We know how to aggressively represent our clients and hold corporate defendants accountable for the damages that they caused. Our main office is in Miami and our injury and accident lawyers are available for appointment in our Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices as well.
We are available to meet with you at any of our offices or any location that is convenient for you. We offer free consultations and handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means if we do not make a financial recovery for you, you will not owe us an attorney’s fee. If you would like to take advantage of your free consultation just call us at (855) 982-2067 and we can get started on your case.Trader Joe’s Grocery Stores
Traitor Joe’s is a chain of neighborhood grocery stores that is privately held and headquartered in Monrovia California. As of 2016 this company had 460 stores in 41 states as well as Washington DC. Joseph “Joe” Coulombe founded Trader Joe’s and opened the first store in 1967 in Pasadena California. Since 1979 the Trader Joe’s company has been owned by a German family trust. That trust was established by Aldi Nord’s owner Theo Albrecht who is part owner of the Aldi global supermarket chain based in Berlin Germany. Aldi is one of the largest privately owned companies in the world.
The Trader Joe’s chain of grocery stores has expanded into South Florida. In Broward County, the Trader Joe locations are:
Trader Joe’s Pembroke Pines
11960 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Trader Joe’s Davie
2296 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33324
Trader Joe’s Fort Lauderdale
1560 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Our Trader Joe grocery store and supermarket accident lawyers in Broward County are available for free consultation at our Fort Lauderdale office at 110 SE 6th St #1717, Fort Lauderdale, Florida by appointment. Call us at (855) 982-2067 and let us answer your questions.
As of 2016 Trader Joe’s had one location in Miami located at:
Trader Joe’s Pinecrest
9205 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156
At Wolfson & Leon, our supermarket and grocery store accident lawyers can help you if you were injured at Trader Joe’s. We can come to you or you are welcome to come by our main office located at 3399 SW 3rd Avenue, Miami, Florida. Please call us at (954) 289-5954 for your free and confidential consultation.
In Palm Beach County, Trader Joe’s has four locations located at:
Trader Joe’s Boca Raton
855 S Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Trader Joe’s Delray Beach
1851 S Federal Highway #500
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Trader Joe’s Wellington
2877 South State Rd 7
Wellington, FL 33414
Trader Joe’s Palm Beach Gardens
2560 PGA Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
In West Palm Beach, Wolfson & Leon can provide full legal representation for your personal injury claim against Trader Joe’s grocery store. Our West Palm Beach supermarket accident lawyers are available for a free consultation at whatever location is best for you or by appointment at our West Palm Beach office located at 515 N. Flagler Drive #P-300, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401. Call us at (855) 982-2067 and allow us the opportunity to discuss your accident and injury case in greater detail.Grocery Store and Supermarket Accident Lawyers Serving Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties
The supermarket and grocery store injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon not only assist their clients but their families and friends as well. We provide information that may be useful in the event of an injury at a supermarket or grocery store such as Trader Joe’s and Palm Beach, Broward or Miami-Dade County. Some of the more popular topics that we discussed with our clients, family and friends are:
- Trader Joe’s Supermarket Accidents and Injuries in WPB, Fort Lauderdale and Miami
- Slip and Fall Negligence at Trader Joe’s Supermarket in West Palm Beach
- Trader Joe’s Supermarket Accidents and Injuries in Pembroke Pines in Broward County
- What You Should Know About Trader Joe’s Supermarket Slip and Fall Accidents in Broward and Palm Beach County
- Open and Obvious Defense in West Palm Beach Trader Joe’s Slip and Fall Cases
- Types of Evidence in Trader Joe’s Slip and Fall Cases in Miami
- What You Should Know About Trader Joe’s Supermarket Slip and Fall Accidents in Miami
- Slip and Fall Negligence at Trader Joe’s Supermarket in Davie in Broward County
- Trader Joe’s Supermarket Accidents and Injuries in West Palm Beach
- Other Types of Slip and Falls at Trader Joe’s Supermarkets
- Slip and Fall at Trader Joe’s - Failure to Warn – No Warning
- Slip and Fall Injuries from Slip and Fall Accidents at Boca Raton Trader Joe’s
- What to Do After a Trader Joe’s Slip and Fall Accident in WPB, Ft. Lauderdale or Miami
- How to Get the Video of My Slip and Fall at Trader Joe’s in Wellington
- What to Do After a Trader Joe’s Supermarket Injury Accident in Delray Beach
- What Trader Joe’s Supermarket Should Have Done to Prevent Your Slip and Fall in WPB
- Unreasonably Slippery Surfaces at Fort Lauderdale Trader Joe’s Stores
- How to Find the Best Trader Joe’s Supermarket Slip and Fall Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale Broward County
- How to Find the Best Trader Joe’s Supermarket Trip and Fall Lawyer in West Palm Beach
- Slip and Fall Negligence at Trader Joe’s Supermarket in Miami
At Wolfson & Leon, our personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys stand ready to help you if you were injured in Miami, Broward or Palm Beach counties. If you are not certain of whether you have a case or not, there is no risk or cost for you to call us to discuss the facts of your loss. We offer free consultations at whatever location is best for you be it at your home, work, hospital or by appointment at any of our three offices in the Tri-County area.
Our South Florida injury and accident lawyers are humbled and honored to have represented the good people of South Florida for well over 50 years. We have served the towns and neighborhoods of South Florida including West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Wellington, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Cooper City, Weston, Hollywood, Southwest Ranches, Davie, Plantation, Pinecrest and Miami.