Miami Sprouts Farmers Market Injury Accident Lawyer
Did you slip and fall at Sprouts Farmers Market in Miami? Is the pain from your injury keeping you from working? If rising medical costs create stress in your life, you should call the best slip and fall injury lawyer in Miami for help.
Wolfson & Leon helps people hurt in slip and fall accidents get the money they need to pay for medical treatment. Whether it is filing a lawsuit or negotiating with insurance companies, we are in your corner. You have rights when you get hurt in an accident. Find out how our Miami slip and fall lawyers can help you by calling (305) 285-1115 today.Sprouts Farmers Market Stores in Florida
In the USA, Sprouts Farmers Market is, well, sprouting up everywhere. Now there are more than 361 stores in 23 different states. This is particularly true in Florida. In 2018, Sprouts opened its first market in the Tampa area. Since then, it has open 22 more stores and more are planned throughout South Florida.
New stores scheduled to open in South Florida include:
- 12690 S.W. 88th St., Miami
- Okeechobee Boulevard and Military Trail, West Palm Beach
- 139 S. Compass Way, Dania Beach
- 700 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Oakland Park
- 2631 N.E. 10th Court, Homestead
- West Boynton Beach Boulevard and Jog Road, Boynton Beach
Nearly all of the Sprouts stores contain more than 27,000 square feet and it is one of the hottest new trends in grocery stores.Grocery Store Slip and Fall Injuries in Miami
No one expects to get hurt while they are out running errands. But it can happen. Grocery stores, like Sprouts Farmers Market, are a common place for people to slip and fall. A newly mopped floor that does not have a warning sign, spilled liquid, or rainwater splashing onto the entryway can cause customers to slip and fall.
If your injury is severe, you need to seek immediate medical attention. Even if you feel ok after a fall, it is crucial to get checked out by a doctor. People often do not realize they have been hurt for a few hours, even a few days, after the accident.
Typical slip and fall injuries include broken bones, head trauma, torn ligaments, sprains, and neck and back injuries. When you have been hurt in a slip and fall, it may take several days or weeks before you start feeling better. It might be difficult to go back to work or even chores around the house.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm in Miami
Wolfson & Leon represents and serves accident victims in a variety of situations;
- Lawyers for a victim injured in a slip and fall accident in Miami
- Homestead coffee shop slips and fall injury attorney
- Slip and fall accident in a busy restaurant
- South Miami grocery store fall accident caused by leaking fridge
- Broken pavement trip and fall wounds
- Victim hurt when tripping over a hidden curb in a Sprouts Farmers Market parking lot.
- Lawyer for victim hurt in a slippery pavement fall accident caused by wet debris.
- Miami gas station slip and fall injury law firm
- Blocked entry trip and fall accident injury
- Miami resident hurt when falling down a poorly lit stairwell in an apartment building.
- Executive office building trip and fall elevator injury
- Miami outdoor mall slip and fall accident caused by a wet sidewalk
- Sprouts slip and fall caused by a leaking refrigerator.
- Lawyer for victim hurt in an escalator fall due to faulty maintenance.
- Parking lot trip and fall injury accident attorney in Miami
If you have been badly hurt in a Homestead or Miami Sprouts Farmers Market slip and fall accident, you might be concerned that you cannot afford the medical treatment you need to get better. You may be frustrated that you cannot work because of your injury, but you need to provide for your family. You should know what options are available to help you.
For over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has defended slip and fall accident victims' rights. If you have been hurt and want to know what you can do, call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We will happily review your case and talk with you. If you do pursue legal action, our Miami personal injury lawyers take care of the paperwork, phone calls, and negotiations for you.
Are you concerned that you cannot afford legal representation? Wolfson & Leon works on a contingent fee basis. You only pay for our legal fees when your case is settled.
You can learn more by calling Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 today.