Little Havana Personal Injury Law Firm
Considered the epi-center of Cuban culture in America, Little Havana was birthed from the large influx of people fleeing Cuba in the 1960s and again in the early 1980s. With the heavy Cuban influence, this Miami neighborhood was transformed by the bright tropical colors and aromatic cuisine of their home country. Affectionately named after the capital in Havana, Cubans in Miami take great pride in this vibrant area, also known as La Pequeña Habana.
Little Havana is best known for its Cuban-run businesses, restaurants, and shops lined along the famed Calle Ocho. Visitors are treated to salsa music and an active street life. Cuban cafes are popular gathering spots in the community, offering the famed Cuban sandwiches, espresso-drink cortaditos, and other authentic dishes. The neighborhood’s cultural authenticity draws residents and visitors to its festivals, parades, and monthly Friday events. Little Havana offers its share of art galleries, cultural centers, outdoor music events, street events, and film festivals. The community offers walking tours for those wishing to learn more about the history and culture of Cuban Americans.
Since 1977, millions of visitors attend the Calle Ocho festival. Started as a means to overcome disintegrating race relations in the community, Calle Ocho is an outdoor street event that celebrates diversity by encouraging residents to wear the colors of their home countries. The festival was even placed in the Guinness Book of World Records when 119,866 people formed the longest conga line back in 1988.
There are 56,682 residents living in Little Havana, which remains predominantly Cuban. Over the years, Hispanics from other countries have moved to the area, however Little Havana has kept its largely Cuban practices. With 43% of the families living in Little Havana having children under the age of 17, it is a family-friendly community filled with single-family homes and condominiums, with its architecture sporting a Mediterranean style. Residents enjoy its many parks, walking paths, and schools.
Little Havana continues to hold a special place in Miami’s history. Recognizing the impact the community has had on its residents, the National Trust for Historic Preservation designated Little Havana as a national treasure in 2017.Little Havana Personal Injury Attorneys
The Little Havana accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients in the following ways;
- Little Havana personal injury lawyer
- Wrongful death attorney in Little Havana
- Little Havana pedestrian car accident lawyer
- Car crash injury attorney in Little Havana
- Defective product accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana distracted driver car accident attorney in Little Havana
- Little Havana motorcycle accident lawyer
- Slip and fall accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana districted driver car crash attorney
- Pedestrian automobile accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana parking lot automobile accident attorney
- Intersection accident attorney in Little Havana
- Little Havana premises liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice attorney in Little Havana
- Little Havana large truck accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana elevator trip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Uber car accident attorney in Little Havana
- Lyft automobile accident attorney in Little Havana
The Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of Little Havana victims who have been injured in an accident. Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented clients who have been injured accidents caused by car crashes, slips and falls, defective products, and violent crimes. Our offices are located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law firm work with their clients to recover lost wages and receive compensation for their medical bills and continuing care. We help our clients to help them get back on the road to recovery.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves the residents of Little Havana, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of West Flagler, Grapeland Heights, Flagami, Coral Way, Overtown, and Liberty City. If you or someone that you love has been injured an accident, contact the attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.