Miami Bicycle Accident Attorney for Little Havana
Little Havana is known as a city that is great for walking and cycling. Packed with restaurants, cafes, parks, and cultural attractions, the city draws millions of people every year. While it is a fun and energetic city, it can be dangerous for cyclists and pedestrians. High traffic and fast-moving vehicles create hazards for others who share the roads. In Miami-Dade County alone, there were 817 automobile accidents that involved bicycles in 2018.
Cyclists who are hurt on the roads can suffer from head injuries, broken bones, burns, scrapes, and sprains. If you have been injured by a car while riding your bicycle, call the Miami bike accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon for help. They can review the merits of your claim and advise you of your rights. Call (305) 285-1115 today for a free evaluation of your case.Most Common Bicycle Crash Accidents
Some of the most common accidents involving vehicles and bicycles include:
- Right-hand turns – Cars that pass bicycles and then make a right onto a street or into a parking lot can cut off the cyclist if the car doesn’t give enough space to turn. This can cause the cyclist turn run into the car.
- Pulling into an intersection – Cars that intend to turn right or left into an intersection may pull out in a bicyclist’s right-of-way, causing the cyclist to the hit the side of the car.
- Opening doors – Car doors that are opened suddenly can pose a risk to cyclists on the road. They may hit the door or swerve and fall to avoid it.
- Rear-end – Cars that fail to stop behind a bicyclist
Bicyclists are especially vulnerable to injuries when they are hit by cars as their bodies often absorb the impact of the crash. Since the bicycle is typically moving at the time of the accident, the cyclist can be injured if they are thrown into the road or sidewalk.
For a free consultation, contact Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115.Little Havana Automobile Accident Lawyer
The personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon represent victims and their families who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents including:
- Attorney for bicycle accident injury in Little Havana
- Pedestrian car crash injury accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Head-on collision injury attorney in Little Havana
- Miami wrong-way accident injury lawyer
- Lawyer for hit and run car accident injury in Little Havana
- Little Havana speeding motorist car crash accident injury
- Motorcycle accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Left-hand turn intersection injury crash in Little Havana
- Little Havana hidden driveway car accident pedestrian injury attorney
- Large commercial truck injury accident attorney in Little Havana
- Little Havana distracted driver automobile accident attorney
- Texting while driving car crash injury lawyer in Little Havana
- Miami lawyer for rear-end automobile accident injury
- Little Havana high speed car chase resulting in serious injury lawyer
- Parking lot car accident injury lawyer in Little Havana
- Miami lawyer for car crash accident injury resulting from running a stop sign
- Lawyer for bus crash injury in Little Havana
- Miami failure to stop at a red light car crash injury attorney
- Driver under the influence car accident lawyer in Little Havana
The Miami car accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon have represented cyclists who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents for over 55 years. Our personal injury attorneys work with insurance companies and attorneys on your behalf to help you recover the compensation you need to pay for medical bills, physical rehabilitation, and lost wages.
Wolfson & Leon represents the residents of Little Havana and its surrounding communities including West Flagler, Brickell, Grapeland Heights, Allapattah, Wynwood, Overtown, Edgewater, and Downtown Miami. Our offices are conveniently located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you were injured while riding your bicycle, contact Wolfson & Leon for help. Schedule your free consultation today by calling (305) 285-1115.