Little Havana Wrongful Death Lawyer
Coping with a loss of a loved one is one of the greatest tragedies that could happen in life. When that was caused by someone's negligence or wrongful act, the pain is even greater and can result in your need to hold the responsible person accountable. The US legal system gives you two options to reach that. One is through criminal procedure, where he would be proven guilty and convicted for his deeds. The other one is getting financial compensation for your death-related losses and expenses. For the latter, the Little Havana wrongful death lawyers at Wolfson & Leon are here to help. We have worked for wrongful death survivors since 1963. Our bilingual wrongful death lawyers are standing ready to assist you. Just call us at (305) 285-1115 and let's talk about your case.
Our consultations are free. You can ask us anything you want to know, and we will answer to the best of our knowledge. You'll learn about your options for finding justice, which may include recovery for funeral costs, loss of financial support, parental guidance, pain and suffering, medical expenses incurred before the death, and other damages depending on your case. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that we don't ask for fees until we get you compensated.Little Havana Accidents Leading to Wrongful Deaths
This wonderful neighborhood is the location for plenty of car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents. That's why our Little Havana accident lawyers are ready to assist as:
- Little Havana pedestrian wrongful death accident lawyer
- Drunk driving wrongful death accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Wrongful death bicycle accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Left turn wrongful death accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana wrongful death motorcycle accident attorney
- T-bone wrongful death accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana rollover wrongful death accident attorney
- Little Havana car accident wrongful death attorney
- Wrongful death Lyft accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana truck wrongful death accident attorney
- Little Havana DUI wrongful death lawyer
- Little Havana wrongful death head-on collision lawyer
- Wrongful death Uber accident lawyer in Little Havana
- Little Havana wrongful death Lyft accident attorney
There is no shortage of other types of wrongful death cases either. Our Miami wrongful death attorneys offer legal services as:
- Little Havana slip and fall accident wrongful death lawyer
- Little Havana product defect wrongful death lawyer
- Little Havana armed robbery wrongful death attorney
- Little Havana premises liability wrongful death law firm
- Little Havana negligent security wrongful death attorney
- Little Havana violent crime wrongful death lawyer
- Little Havana parking lot shootings wrongful death attorney
- Medical malpractice wrongful death attorney in Little Havana
- Little Havana apartment shooting wrongful death lawyers
Little Havana is a neighborhood in Miami named after the capital of Cuba due to the large Cuban community living there. Around 90% of the residents are of Latin-American origin, mainly Cuban, but also from other Central American countries such as Nicaragua and Honduras. Little Havana is located west of Downtown Miami. The famous Calle Ocho connects the two neighborhoods. It also borders with Coral Gables on the south, Flagami on the west, and Allapattah on the north.
The law offices of Wolfson & Leon are located minutes from Little Havana at 3399 SW Third Avenue in Miami. Our bilingual Miami wrongful death lawyers and personal injury team are here to fight for our clients who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents and incidents.
If you happen to have lost a loved one here, call our Little Havana wrongful death lawyers for help. Here at Wolfson & Leon, we have worked for victims for more than 50 years. Let our bilingual Little Havana wrongful death lawyers help you recover damages and find justice. Contact us at (305) 285-1115 for free consultations. Ask anything you want, and you'll get all the answers you need. We don't ask for fees unless we recover for you.