Wellington Personal Injury Law Firm
Known for its equestrian sports, the Village of Wellington was incorporated in 1995. Its history dates back to the 1950s when Charles Oliver Wellington purchased almost 18,000 acres of land, naming the property “Flying Cow Ranch.” Upon his death in 1959, his son began to sell the plots of land. After the sale of 7,200 acres of land in 1972 to Jim Nail, the Palm Beach County Board of Commissioners approved the area to become a planned city. Since that time, the area was considered a bedroom community until the 1990s, when restaurants and shopping malls were constructed.
Located in Palm Beach County, there are 61,371 residents who live in the village. The average age of its residents is 36 years old. The population is racially mixed as 60.4% of its residents are white, 22.4% are Hispanic, and 11.5% are African American. The median household income is $83,270 and the median property value is $327,700. Wellington has a high home ownership rate at 76%. Wellington The percentage of residents living below the poverty line is 6.88%, which is less than the national average of 14%. The average commute time for Wellington residents is 26.2 minutes.Why Contact the Wellington Personal Injury Law Firm?
The personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients with a variety of cases. Residents of Wellington who have been injured in accidents often seek our services for the following;
- Wellington wrongful death personal injury accident attorney
- Slip and fall personal injury accident lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington car crash lawyer personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington premise liability personal injury attorney
- Medical malpractice personal injury lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington boating accident personal injury attorney
- Wellington roadway debris car crash personal injury attorney
- Texting and driving accident injury lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington defective product personal injury attorney
- Bus accident personal injury accident lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Bicycle accident personal injury lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington assault and battery personal injury attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash lawyer in Wellington
- Wellington dangerous intersection automobile accident attorney
- Trip and fall personal injury attorney in Wellington
- Wellington distracted driver car crash accident personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be wondering if you can receive compensation for your damages. For a free consultation, contact Wolfson & Leon at (855) 982-2067. Our personal injury attorneys can answer your questions.What is Pain and Suffering?
There can be a high cost to victims who have been injured in an accident. Serious injuries can result in high medical bills. If you’ve been hurt, you may not be able to return to work until you’ve recovered. With severe injuries, this could be a significant period of time. In addition, other expenses may be incurred by the victim, such as the cost to repair damaged property, transportation costs to and from doctor’s appointments, as well as in-home care.
Expenses such as these have a quantifiable dollar amount and are, therefore, considered specific. However, victims can also incur other injuries, such as pain and suffering that cannot be quantified. These are considered general injuries and may include;
- Physical pain and suffering while you recover
- Disfigurement or disabling injury, which may prevent you from doing things you were able to do before the accident. An example could be a professional athlete who loses a leg in an accident.
- Anxiety, trauma, and mental anguish which can impact your emotional well-being and way of life.
- Reduced quality of life due to physical immobility, the need to rely on assistance for basic functions, or the inability to do certain activities, such as walking or picking up children
- Loss of a family member
If you have been injured in an accident, contact the attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (855) 982-2067.
Wolfson & Leon proudly serves residents in Wellington and the surrounding communities of Loxahatchee Groves and Royal Palm Beach. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact the Wellington personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (855) 982-2067. We can answer your questions about lost wages and reimbursement for medical expenses.