Coral Way Personal Injury Law Firm
If you were involved in a serious accident in the Miami Coral Way neighborhood of Coral Way, you can call the Coral Way personal injury lawyers in Coral Way at the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115. They have more than 55 years of experience in defending the rights of injured people and all their consultations are free of charge. Get the answers you require by calling the Miami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at 3399 SW Third Avenue in Miami.Coral Way
Receiving its name from the famous road connecting Miami to Naples, Coral Way is a collection of neighborhoods located within the city of Miami. Homes within the neighborhoods of Coral Way are largely influenced by the popular bungalow, art deco, and revivalist trends that were popular in the 1920’s and 1930’s. In 1929, there were over 1,200 banyan trees planted in the median of Coral Way. As a result, the streets and lawns are lined with billowing banyan and citrus trees, thus creating a green canopy throughout its neighborhoods. These family-friendly neighborhoods have a collection of parks and schools scattered throughout.
The population of Coral Way is approximately 58,000 residents. The Hispanic community represents over 80% of the residents in Coral Way. Many commute to nearby cities, such as Coral Gables and Miami, to work. Lined along the main streets of Coral Way are restaurants, coffee shops, fitness centers, and retail establishments. Residents can take advantage of public transportation, which includes buses and the Metrorail.
Coral Way is a collection of several neighborhoods including Coral Gate, Golden Pines, Bryan Park, and Silver Bluff. The prominent neighborhood of Shenandoah, which is made up of several older homes dating back to the 1920’s and 1930’s, is located within Coral Way as well.
The neighborhoods of Coral Way often attract tourists. Taking a drive or walking through the streets of Coral Way, which are filled with historic homes and tropical-covered scenic views, one can’t help but feeling relaxed.Coral Way Accident Attorneys
Accidents can happen anywhere and although people and businesses do their best to prevent them, they still occur. Whether it be at a grocery store, a visit to the mall, at a doctor’s office or even during your commute on your way to one of these places. The more people and businesses there are in a certain area, the higher the chances are that an accident could potentially occur. If you are injured in an accident, there is a good chance that it wasn’t your fault and you could recover damages from your claim. As mentioned, all types of accidents could potentially occur, but if you are injured on private property or at the fault of someone else, then it is imperative to understand your options.
The lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients in the following ways;
- Coral Way personal injury lawyer
- Wrongful death attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way car accident lawyer
- Distracted driver motor vehicle accident lawyer in Coral Way
- Coral Way driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Slip and fall accident attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way pedestrian car crash accident lawyer
- Defective product accident lawyer in Coral Way
- Coral Way escalator trip and fall accident lawyer
- Product liability accident attorney in Coral Way
- Uber car crash attorney in Coral Way
- Pedestrian automobile accident lawyer in Coral Way
- Coral Way parking lot car accident attorney
- Intersection accident lawyer in Coral Way
- Coral Way premises liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Coral Way
- Coral Way trip and fall attorney
- Large truck accident attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Coral Way
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Coral Way
For over 55 years, the Miami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm has representing accident injury victims. We defend the rights of those who have been injured in an accident resulting from a car accident, medical malpractice, defective products, and premise liability suits. With offices located throughout Florida, including the cities of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we work with our clients to help them receive the necessary compensation to recover from their injuries and restore their lives.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents the residents of Coral Way, as well as the surrounding communities of Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami, Downtown Miami, and West Miami. If you have questions about an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm in Miami at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.