Coral Way Crime Victim Lawyer
If you’re injured in a criminal event in Coral Way, Florida, you may be entitled to compensation. To know who to claim damages recovery from and how to go through the process, contact our Coral Way crime victim lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our consultations are free. You can reach us at 305-285-1115.Coral Way
Coral Way is a name of both a Miami neighborhood, and a Miami road. The neighborhood was named after the road that extends from Coral Gables to Brickell and Downtown Miami. It abounds with numerous bars, restaurants, housing complexes, stores, gas stations, and other commercial objects. This neighborhood has its own sub-neighborhoods, such as Coral Gate, Parkdale-Lyndale, Silver Bluff, Bryan Park, Golden Pines, South Miami, Shenandoah, and Vizcaya-Roads. There are about 35,000 people living in this community.Coral Way Crime Victims
Crime victims in Coral Way may need a Miami personal injury attorney to serve them as:
- Coral Way crime victim lawyer for violent crime injuries and deaths at apartments, affordable housing, hotels, motels and other commercial premises
- Crime victim lawyer for aggravated assault in Coral Way caused by inadequate security measures
- Coral Way DUI crimes victim compensation attorney
- Rape and other sexual assault victim rights lawyer in Coral Way
- Coral Way child molestation victim compensation lawyer
- Coral Way battery victim compensation lawyer
- Crime victim lawyer for murder victim survivors in Coral Way
- Coral Way crime victim compensation attorney for robbery victims injured due to negligent security
You can claim damages from the assailant himself, but only if he gets caught by the police and if he has money to pay you. These are the two main reasons why it’s usually risky to rely on him for recovering. Fortunately, Florida laws provide other options that could get you compensation.
One of them requires that the crime has occurred on premises under control of third persons or corporations. These are businesses such as gas stations, shopping centers, nightclubs, bars, motels, hotels, or apartments. They are obliged by law to provide visitors a reasonably safe environment. When they fail in doing so due to negligent security, and that allows the offender to commit the crime, they may be held legally responsible to pay for all the injury-related financial losses and expenses.
The Florida Bureau of Victim Compensation can get you compensated as well. All you need to do is prove that you’ve sustained injuries due to a criminal incident in Florida. It’s not an easy task, though, as it requires lots of paperwork, but once you do it, you’re in line to recover some of your economic losses.
Recovering crime victim compensation in Florida can be a challenging task for those who represent themselves. Our 50 plus years of experience in assisting injury victims is available to you and your family. Just call us 305-285-1115 for your free consultation with our Coral Way crime victim lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. You don’t pay us any fees unless we recover for you.