Coral Way Automobile Accident Attorney
Coral Way is one of the many distinct neighborhoods in the Miami area. Named after the main street that connects Miami and Coral Gables, Coral Way is a historic community that is best known for its Bungalow homes and Mission Revival-inspired architecture. Its main corridor lined with beautiful banyan and citrus trees. With a population of 59,189 people, the Coral Way community includes such neighborhoods as Shenandoah, Vizcaya-Roads, and Bryan Park.
On any given day, you will see many people outside enjoying the natural beauty found in the Coral Way community. Its distinct foliage and architecture attract many people to walk around and take in the sights. While this sleepy community is packed with neighborhoods, its main thoroughfares can see considerable traffic as people travel throughout Miami. The heavier volume of cars, hidden driveways, and the use of stop signs can put pedestrians at risk of getting hit. Without the protective shield of a car around them, a pedestrian can experience serious, if not fatal, injuries if they are hit while walking down the sidewalk or crossing a street.
If you or someone in your family suffered serious injuries when hit by a car, you should seek the help of a Miami car accident lawyer. The cost of medical treatment and future care can financially devastate a family. If the injured party was the main breadwinner of the family, their ability to pay for basic household needs, such as food, rent, and utilities, can be significantly impacted. A Miami personal injury lawyer at Wolfson & Leon will review your case for no fee. They will answer the questions that you may have and can discuss the legal options that you may have to recover damages to pay for your medical bills, income lost while you can’t work, and future care that you may need. If you were injured when hit by a car, contact Wolfson & Leon today for a no-fee consultation at (305) 285-1115.Common Pedestrian Injuries in Coral Way
Since a person’s body absorbs the impact of being hit, a pedestrian can sustain extensive, even fatal, injuries if they are hit by a car. Serious injuries include broken bones, internal organ damage or bleeding, burns, deep cuts and lacerations, and traumatic brain injuries. These are not only serious, but they can also permanently alter a person’s life requiring in-home care and rehabilitation.
To ensure that the victim receives the medical treatment that they need to recover from their injuries, you should speak with Wolfson & Leon. We work with injured victims to help ensure that they receive the monetary damages necessary for their recovery. We work with victims who have been injured in a variety of car accidents such as;
At Wolfson & Leon, we represent people who have been hurt in a variety of car accidents such as;
- Lawyer for Coral Way pedestrian injured while crossing the street
- Rear-end car crash lawyer for injured victim in Miami
- T-bone automobile accident injury resulting from a car running a red light in Miami
- Coral Way resident injured when hit by an impaired driver
- Miami motorcyclist hurt when hit by a car changing lanes
- Car crash due to driver failure to check oncoming traffic when pulling out of a grocery store parking lot in Miami
- Miami serious automobile accident caused by a driver entering a highway going the wrong way
- Coral Way teen driver car crash injury victim
- Attorney for family hurt when hit by a distracted driver talking on their cell phone
- Automobile accident caused by a driver traveling at an excessive speed in a residential neighborhood in Miami
- Miami lawyer for victim injured when a driver runs a stop sign
- Car accident caused by a driver’s failure to yield properly onto a Miami highway
- Coral Way resident hurt when hit by a car in a shopping mall parking lot
For over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of Coral Way and Miami residents who were injured when hit by a car. We represent your best interests to help you get the highest monetary award for damages possible. Our Coral Way personal injury attorneys will work with insurance companies to negotiate a settlement and can defend your rights in court. Wolfson & Leon helps accident victims to get their lives back to normal. If you were hurt in an automobile accident, protect your interests today by scheduling your no-fee consultation at (305) 285-1115.