West Palm Beach Golf Course Accident Lawyer
With over 160 golf courses in Palm Beach County, it’s easy to see why so many players are attracted to the area. Palm Beach County has a wide range of golf courses to meet just about any playing style. If you enjoy natural surroundings, consider the Sandhill Crane Golf Course which is amplified by the natural beauty of the marshes and nature preserves. Those interested in a little history might find the West Palm Beach Golf Course a viable option as it was once a stop on the PGA Tour. Affordable, yet challenging, the Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course will keep players engaged whereas the PGA National Resort & Spa offers multiple courses to fit any experience level.
When a player gets hurt on the course, there are many factors to consider when determining who, if anyone, is liable. Golfers assume a certain level of risk when they decide to play. Even if they are hit by a golf ball or golf clubs, there may be no party held liable since the golfer assumed the risk to begin with.
If you were injured on the golf course and aren’t sure if you have a claim, you should reach out to a West Palm Beach golf course accident lawyer for help. A personal injury attorney can evaluate the merits of your case and let you know if there are legal remedies available for you to recover monetary damages. These damages can help you pay for medical bills, future medical treatment, and replace wages you may have lost when you were unable to work. The West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys of Wolfson & Leon offers a free case analysis so it costs you nothing to find out what your rights are. If we take on your case, you don’t pay us any legal fees unless successfully settle on your behalf. Call Wolfson & Leon today at 855-982-2067.Assumption of Risk on a Golf Course
Whether you are a golfer, spectator, or just live near a golf course, there is a certain amount of risk that you assume given the nature of the game. With this level of risk, all parties should remain aware of their surroundings to avoid injury.
However, there may be instances where the assumption of risk doesn’t apply. A player who gets angry and intentionally injures another golfer may be held responsible. Intoxicated or impaired players may drive golf carts or play the game in a reckless and dangerous manner, which can injure others around them. Golf carts that aren’t properly maintained can malfunction and hurt those in and outside of the cart.
If you were hurt on the golf course, don’t just assume that you waived your rights when you assumed a level of risk. A skilled West Palm Beach golf course accident attorney can evaluate the merits of your case and the level of risk assumed. Wolfson & Leon works with victims injured on the golf course to help them get the compensation they need to pay for their medical treatment and replace lost income. We work with golf accident victims in a variety of ways including;
- West Palm Beach attorney for victim injured on the golf course
- Falling equipment on the golf course causing injury to players in West Palm Beach
- Lawyer for injured victim hit by an underage golf cart operator in West Palm Beach
- Golf course trip and fall accident injury lawyer in West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach attorney for victim hit by a malfunctioning golf cart
- Victim injured when hit by another golfer due to overgrown bushes blocking their line of sight
- Broken sidewalk trip and fall injury accident West Palm Beach lawyer
- West Palm Beach victim hurt when another player intentionally hits them with a golf ball while teeing off.
- Lawyer for victims injured by an intoxicated golf cart driver driving recklessly on the fairway
- West Palm Beach attorney for victim injured when slipping on pooled water on the stairs
- Slip and fall accident caused by a spilled drink in the clubhouse that was not cleaned up
For over 55 years, the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of golf course accident victims. We work tirelessly to represent our clients and help them to receive the best settlement possible.
Our West Palm Beach accident lawyers proudly represent clients in West Palm Beach and the surrounding cities of Palm Beach Gardens, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, and Lantana. From our offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we serve injured victims throughout the South Florida region. Golf course injured victims can find out what their rights are by calling 855-982-2067 today.