Riviera Beach Personal Injury Law Firm
Originally known as “Riveria”, the area was named after the illustrious French Riveria. Later named Riveria Beach in 1941, the area is a coastal community that traditionally has had a large African American population. The area boasts numerous parks and nature preserves, as well as offers the beauty of the beach to its residents and visitors alike.
Riveria Beach has a population of 33,683, with an average age of 37.7 years old. The population is racially mixed as 66.4% of its residents are African American, 21.5% are white, and 7.2% are Hispanic. The median household income is $41,984 and the median property value is $144,800. Approximately 45% of the residents in Riveria Beach rent their homes. Riveria Beach struggles economically with 23.6% of its population living below the poverty line. The average commute time for Riveria Beach residents is 21.1 minutes.Personal Injury Claim versus Personal Injury Lawsuit
If you’ve been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be wondering how to get help. You are starting to receive medical bills in the mail and your injuries have kept you from working. You aren’t sure how to make ends meet. If you have been injured in an accident, you may be considering filing a claim or lawsuit. A personal injury lawyer can help you to navigate through the complexities of your accident. They can advise you of the options that are available and help you through the process.
A personal injury claim is often necessary to negotiate a settlement with an insurance company. As long as the settlement adequately covers your financial needs, it is the most cost effective way to reach resolution.
Conversely, a personal injury lawsuit typically occurs when negotiation has failed or is not an option. This can happen when an insurance company denies your claim, disagrees with the seriousness of your injuries, or offers too low of a settlement. A settlement can still occur even if a lawsuit has been filed.
When deciding which course of action to take, you should carefully consider the consequences of both. While pursuing a claim may result in a lesser amount received for damages, it is often quicker and less expensive to resolve. Filing a lawsuit may result in a higher award, but they are costly, time-consuming, and there is no guarantee as to their outcome. In addition, there may be a statute of limitations, or a limit of time that you can file a lawsuit. If you pass this limitation, this may no longer be a course of action that you can take. If you have been injured in an accident, contact a personal injury attorney to discuss your case. They can advise you of the options available to you. Contact the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067 today.How can our Riveria Beach Personal Injury Law Firm help you?
Residents of Riveria Beach consults the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for a variety of reasons including;
- Riveria Beach wrongful death personal injury accident attorney
- Slip and fall personal injury accident lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach car crash lawyer personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach premise liability personal injury attorney
- Medical malpractice personal injury lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach boating accident personal injury attorney
- Riveria Beach roadway debris car crash personal injury attorney
- Texting and driving accident injury lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach defective product personal injury attorney
- Bus accident personal injury accident lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Bicycle accident personal injury lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach assault and battery personal injury attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash lawyer in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach dangerous intersection automobile accident attorney
- Trip and fall personal injury attorney in Riveria Beach
- Riveria Beach distracted driver car crash accident personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be wondering how to pay your medical bills or what to do if you can’t work. For a free consultation, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067. Our personal injury attorneys can answer your questions.Who We Serve
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents in Riveria Beach and its surrounding cities of Lake Park, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, and West Palm Beach. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact the Riveria Beach personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067.