Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer for Uruguayans
Over time, large retail stores have expanded from offering merchandise to becoming a one-stop shop. A customer can run to the local Walmart or Target to shop for a new outfit, pick up household items, do some grocery shopping, and drop off a prescription. These big-box stores attract thousands of people every day. This continuous activity can result in spills, blocked aisles, and improper stocking, which can create safety hazards for shoppers. Customers who fall in a store can experience a wide range of wounds including sprains, cuts, bruises, broken bones, neck or back injuries, or head trauma.
A store owner is responsible for keeping their premises safe for visitors. Although they may not be reasonably expected to constantly monitor the store, they are obligated to fix hazardous conditions within a reasonable period. If the injured party can prove that the shop owner was negligent, they may be entitled to compensation to help pay for their injuries. If you were hurt in a fall at a Walmart, Target, or another store, you should consult a Miami slip and fall lawyer. Large companies have insurance companies and legal teams who will make every attempt to settle with you directly and pay you the least amount of money possible. This is not in your best interest. A personal injury lawyer will analyze your accident, help you to build a claim, and will work directly with insurance companies and legal teams to negotiate the maximum settlement possible. If settling is not an option, a personal injury law firm will defend your rights in court. If you were hurt in a fall, you don’t have to face this alone. Get the representation that you need by contacting the Wolfson Law Firm. Call our bilingual attorneys today at 305-285-1115.Miami Slip and Fall Law Firm
With high volumes of people and continuous restocking of inventory, shoppers can encounter hazards including;
- Spilled liquids such as water, juice, or dressing, not cleaned up properly
- Failure to clean up produce that has been dropped on the floor and stepped on
- Lack of warning signs to customers which indicate that a floor has been newly cleaned or waxed
- Improper stocking of shelves or displays, which can cause items to fall and break on the floor
- Boxes, cans, or other debris cluttering aisles
- Malfunctioning or leaking freezers that drip water onto the floor
- Entryways that accumulate water when it rains
Bordered only by Brazil and Argentina, the country of Uruguay is tucked away on the southeastern side of South America. It is the second smallest country on the continent. Uruguay’s landscape is less extreme than other South American countries, featuring flat plains and small hills, as well as 410 miles of beachfront.
Uruguay has a population slightly over 3.4 million people. Compared with other countries in South America, it has one of the slowest growth rates. Roughly 88% of the residents identify as European, with the remaining population claiming indigenous, African, or Asian descent.
The Miami slip and fall lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm work with Uruguayans that were hurt in an accident that was not their fault. We help clients in a variety of ways including;
- Miami attorney for Uruguayan injured in a slip and fall accident
- Fast food restaurant slip and fall injury victim in Miami
- Lawyer for victim fall due to unsafe stairs in a Miami movie theater
- Uruguayan injured in a shopping mall trip and fall accident in Miami
- Trip and fall injury from a hidden curb in a parking lot injury lawyer in Miami
- Store owner failure to clean up spilled liquid resulting in a slip and fall injury accident in Miami
- Uruguayan injured when slipping in a restaurant in Miami
- Outdoor shopping center slip and fall injury attorney in Miami
- Lawyer for an elderly victim injured in a Miami nursing home fall
- Cruise ship trip and fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for a victim injured in a fall at an office building due to uneven flooring
- Department store escalator trip and fall accident lawyer in Miami
- Uruguayan injured when falling in a parking garage due to poor lighting
For over 55 years, the Miami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are dedicated to improving the lives of victims who were hurt in slip and fall accidents. We represent your interests with insurance companies and legal teams to help you recover the compensation you need to put your life back together. If you or someone you love was hurt in slip and fall or trip and fall accident, you need to speak with a personal injury attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm. We work on a contingency basis, which means we don’t collect a fee from you unless we settle your case. For your free consultation, call the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 today.