Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer for Panamanians
Although slip and fall accidents may sound minor, they can result is extensive injuries to victims. A hard blow to the head if it hits the floor or another hard surface can cause serious injury to the brain, resulting in swelling, tissue tears, and bleeding. Falls can also cause injury to a person’s neck, back, or spinal cord. These types of injuries can require extensive medical attention and treatment. Victims may need weeks, even months, to recover if they were seriously hurt.
Insurance companies often rush to settle claims to keep their payouts as low as they can. The longer they wait, the greater the chance that additional treatment or costs will come up. But when you are seriously hurt, there are often multiple factors that can affect your recovery that you just don’t know at the time of your accident. Your doctors may find that you need more treatment, rehabilitation, or in-home care. Your recovery time may be longer than expected, which means you may not be able to go back to work. Unless you have enough vacation time saved up, you may find yourself financially strapped. Statistics reveal that victims of slip and fall accidents miss an average of 11 days of work. If you attempt to settle your claim on your own, you may find that you don’t receive enough compensation to pay for your medical bills in full and may not have enough income to support your family. The burden of added financial stress is not what an accident victim needs when they are recovering.
Panamanians who were hurt should speak to a Miami slip and fall lawyer to help to ensure that they receive enough in the monetary damages to pay their bills and get back on their feet. The Wolfson & Leon has bilingual attorneys on staff that review your case and evaluate if you have a claim. They help with all legal filings, speak with the insurance company on your behalf, and negotiate a settlement for you. Our attorneys are well-versed in the law and can represent your rights should your case go to trial. By seeking the help of a personal injury lawyer, you can concentrate on getting better, not stressing out about unpaid bills. Wolfson & Leon provides a free analysis of your case, so it costs you nothing to find out what your rights are and what you are entitled to. Speak to a Miami slip and fall attorney today by calling 305-285-1115.Panamanian Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident
Panama is located at the southern tip of Central America. Touching both the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, Panama has beautiful beaches, hundreds of islands, and lush rainforests for tourists to explore. American tourists enjoy visiting Panama due to its proximity to Miami and the fact that it uses the US dollar as currency. The Panama Canal is an engineering marvel that draws millions of visitors every year.
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere. Our Miami slip and fall injury accident attorneys help Panamanians who have been injured in a variety of accidents including:
- Miami lawyer for Panamanian injured in a slip and fall accident
- Victim injured when slipping on a spilled drink at a Miami shopping center
- Negligent property owner slip and fall injury due to an unmarked waxed floor
- Panamanian fall injury resulting from a wet entryway at a convenience store
- Miami lawyer for gas station slip and fall accident injury
- Victim injured when tripping over loose wires in a common walkway in Miami
- Shopping mall escalator trip and fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Landlord failure to repair known hazard slip and fall injury in Miami
- Broken handrail slip and fall injury accident in Miami
- Panamanian hurt in a restaurant slip and fall accident due to a spilled beverage
- Injury from a fall in a movie theater due to unlit stairs in Miami
- Miami department store elevator trip and fall injury accident lawyer
- Grocery store slip and fall accident injury resulting from failing to clean up dropped produce
Since 1963, the Miami slip and fall lawyers at Wolfson & Leon have helped injured victims receive the monetary damages they need to pay their bills. If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, you don’t have to face the insurance company alone. We have offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. Our bilingual attorneys serve Panamanian clients located throughout South Florida. For your free case analysis, call Wolfson & Leon today at 305-285-1115.