Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer for Chileans
Throughout the nation, the leading cause of non-fatal injuries to adults over the age of 24 results from slip and fall accidents. On average, over one million people visit the emergency room every year from slip and fall-related injuries. As you get older, you chance of being injured if you fall increases.
Slip and fall accidents often take us by surprise. They can happen in the most common places where you typically would not expect to encounter any danger. Grocery stores, schools, shopping malls, convenience stores, and even parking lots can present slip and fall hazards if walkways are cluttered, slippery, or not properly maintained. Broken or loose handrails, poorly lit areas, and broken steps or sidewalks can cause a person to lose their footing and fall.
Chilean residents who were hurt in a slip and fall accident in Miami speak with a personal injury lawyer at Wolfson & Leon. For over 55 years, our Miami slip and fall legal team have helped slip and fall accident victims to get compensation to pay for their hospital and doctor bills. If you were hurt in an accident, you and don’t know what you should do next, call the Miami slip and fall lawyers at Wolfson & Leon. Your first call is always free – find out what you may be entitled to by calling 305-285-1115 today.Chilean Slip and Fall Accident Injury
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident in Miami, take the following steps;
- Report your accident – If you were injured in a store, restaurant, hotel, airport, or an office building, be sure to report your accident to management. If they complete an accident report on your behalf, ask for a copy for your files.
- Document what you can recall – Write down what you can remember about the accident. Where you were and what happened. If there were any witnesses to your slip and fall accident, get their name and contact information.
- Take pictures - If you have your cell phone, take pictures of where you were injured. Be sure to take pictures of anything that may have contributed to your fall, such as clutter in the walkway or spilled liquid.
- Seek medical attention – Whether serious or minor, you should always see a doctor if you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident. Even minor injuries can become serious if left untreated.
- Contact a personal injury attorney – You should always consult a personal injury lawyer if you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident. Even minor injuries can require you to miss work and incur high medical costs. An attorney will represent your interests to insurance companies, helping you to get the money you need to pay your bills.
This long strip of land located on the southwest coast of South America is officially known as the Republic of Chile. With almost 19 million residents, Chile is the sixth most populated country in South America. The terrain of Chile drastically varies with the Andes Mountains covering almost 80% of the entire country. The country also boasts beaches, deserts, glaciers, and 90 volcanos. With almost 300 clear skies at night each year, astronomers have a clear view of the stars.Slip and Fall Attorney in Miami for Injured People from Chile
Wolfson & Leon represents Chilean clients who have been injured in slip and fall accidents in South Florida. We defend clients for a range of accidents including;
- Miami attorney for Chilean victim of a slip and fall accident
- Lawyer for fall due to slippery entryway in a convenience store in Miami
- Cluttered walkway slip and fall injury in Miami
- Chilean hurt when slipping on a newly waxed tile floor in a grocery store
- Injured victim slipping when exiting an elevator in a department store in Miami
- Attorney for Chilean injury due to a broken sidewalk at an outdoor mall
- Miami movie theater aisle trip and fall accident caused by uneven flooring
- Obstructed walkway fall injury in a Miami shopping mall
- Lawyer for victim injured when slipping on spilled liquid in the grocery store aisle
- Chilean trip and fall from torn carpet in an office building in Miami
- Miami attorney for restaurant trip and fall accident injury caused by a cluttered walkway
- Leaking freezer slip and fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Attorney for trip and fall injury in a parking lot due to poor lighting
Miami Slip and Fall Help for Chileans
If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, you don’t have to work through this alone. Our personal injury attorneys will walk you through the process and advise you of your options. Our Miami slip and fall attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to help you get the compensation you need. If your case goes to trial, we will defend your rights in a court of law.
With offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we serve Chileans who were injured in slip and fall accidents throughout South Florida. We have bilingual attorneys on staff to answer your questions. Protect your rights – contact Wolfson & Leon for your free consultation. Call 305-285-1115 today.