Miami Slip and Fall Law Firm for Hondurans
We’ve all been there. We’re on the way to work and stop off to grab our morning cup of coffee. In our haste, we rush into the coffee shop but don’t see that the floor is wet from the early morning rain. As we start to slip, we try unsuccessfully to catch ourselves but end up falling on the floor. You get up, brush yourself off, and then stand in line to order coffee. But as the day goes on, you start to feel some pain in your back. After a few days of pain, you decide to go to the doctor and find out that you have a slipped disc.
While an injury like this may be treated with a few days of rest and medication, it can take between six to eight weeks to heal. Serious cases can lead to permanent nerve damage and may require surgery. Even if you don’t appear to be injured after a slip and fall accident, it’s always a good idea to get checked out. Minor injuries can become severe when left untreated. If you’ve been hurt in an accident, you can easily start racking up medical bills. Your recovery time may prevent you from working. Injured victims don’t need the added financial burden that an accident can bring.
If you are Honduran and were hurt in a slip and fall accident at a place of business and aren’t sure if you have a claim, you should speak with a Miami slip and fall attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our bilingual attorneys can answer your questions and let you know if you have a case. They work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement to help you pay for medical bills and lost wages. Find out what your rights are by scheduling a free case evaluation at 305-285-1115.Hondurans Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident
Tucked away in Central America, Honduras is one of the least expensive travel destinations in the area. The natural beauty of the rainforests, mountain ranges, and exotic wildlife brings over two million tourists to Honduras every year. The Bay Islands have some of the most spectacular reefs in the world. Almost 10 million people live in Honduras. Over one million people live in its capital city Tegucigalpa.
If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, it’s helpful to do the following;
- Take pictures of where the accident happened. Try getting several angles to help show the hazard that caused the accident.
- Report your accident to management. If they complete an accident report, be sure to get a copy.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- As soon as possible, write down what you can remember about the accident. The time, location, and any other pertinent facts that you can recall.
- Be sure to get checked out by a doctor, even if your injury seems minor at the time.
Taking these few steps can be helpful if you have a case. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm help Hondurans who were hurt in a variety of slip and fall accidents such as;
- Honduran injured in a Miami slip and fall accident
- Miami attorney for a victim injured in a slip and fall accident at a grocery store
- Gas station slip and fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Outside shopping mall fall injury due to slippery stairs in Miami
- Miami lawyer for restaurant slip and fall accident injury
- Honduran hurt in a slip and fall accident at a convenience store
- Wet entryway slips and fall injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Slip and fall resulting from landlord failing to notify tenants of a hazardous walking condition
- Broken flooring trip and fall accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Honduran injury from escalator fall in a Miami department store
- Inadequately maintained stairwell slip and fall accident in a Miami office building
- Miami supermarket slip and fall injury due to debris in aisles
- Attorney for elevator trip and fall accident injury in Miami
- Strip shopping mall broken sidewalk trip and fall injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Honduran hurt when falling in a poorly lit parking lot in Miami
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of Hondurans who were injured in accidents that were not their fault. We work tirelessly to help injured parties get the compensation they deserve to pay for the high cost of medical treatment, future care, and lost wages.
If you aren’t sure if you have a case or just have questions about your accident, we have Spanish-speaking attorneys that are here to help. We have offices conveniently located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. Our Miami personal injury lawyers will defend your rights and help you get back to the life you had before your accident. Call us for your no-cost consultation today at 305-285-1115.