Miami Slip and Fall Attorney for Ecuadorans
A personal injury lawsuit is often filed by a person who has was hurt as the result of the negligence of another. One of the most common personal injury suits comes from a slip or trip and fall accident when a person sustains an injury when they fall on the property owned by someone else. When an owner doesn’t take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of those visiting their property, they may be considered negligent and held financially responsible for the victim’s injuries.
Some of the most common slip or trip and fall accidents can happen when the flooring is uneven or carpet is torn, stairwells are missing handrails or have broken stairs, walkways are poorly lit, aisles are cluttered with debris, and floors are wet and slippery. If you slip and fall, you can be seriously injured if you hit your head as you fall, break a bone, or hurt your neck or back. Not only do victims have to deal with the pain of their injuries, but they may be impacted financially. Necessary medical treatment can result in costly hospital and doctor bills. You may also lose income if you are unable to work during your recovery time.
Ecuadorians that were seriously hurt in a slip and fall accident should reach out to a Miami slip and fall accident lawyer for help. A personal injury attorney will review the merits of your accident and help you to build a case to recover compensation to help you to pay for medical bills and living expenses if you can’t work. Our bilingual lawyers will negotiate a settlement on your behalf and, if necessary, defend your rights in court. To find out what legal options are available to you, contact the Wolfson Law Firm today for a free consultation. Call us today at 305-285-1115.Ecuador
Ecuador is a popular tourist destination. Visitors often flock to the Mitad del Mundo, a unique destination that defies gravity. With its strategic setting in the middle of the world, you weigh a little bit less. For those seeking a little adventure, surfing is a popular pastime. Its world-renowned beaches attract surfers to such cities as Montanita, Canoa, and San Cristobal to take on the challenging waves of the Pacific Ocean.
Ecuador is home to the Cotopaxi volcano which reaches a majestic height of 5,897 meters. Set within the natural beauty of Ecuador, mountaineers around the world are drawn to the challenge of scaling the Cotopaxi Mountain. The winding roads throughout the Cotopaxi Natural Park are set between forests, lagoons, and wetlands, which offer trekkers a unique opportunity to experience the natural beauty that Ecuador is known for. Many coastal cities offer whale-watching tours during certain times of the year where you can catch a glimpse of the majestic humpback whale.Miami Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer for Ecuadorians
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, it may be difficult for you to pursue a settlement on your own. Between hospital visits, medical treatment, and recovering at home, an accident victim may just want to settle quickly to get it over with. This can be a mistake that can impact you financially if you don’t receive a large enough settlement to cover your hospital bills and medical treatment. Insurance companies often push to settle quickly to limit the amount that they payout. But if you need continuing care or your recovery time is longer than expected, you could be forced to pay for these out of your own pocket. Ecuadorian slip and fall accident victims should contact the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm to explore the legal options available to them. Our bilingual attorneys will take the time to review your case and answer your questions.
- Ecuadorian injured in a shopping mall slip and fall accident
- Church slip and fall injury accident in Miami
- Miami lawyer for Ecuadorian victim injured in parking lot fall
- Department store trip and fall injury when exiting an elevator in Miami
- Ecuadorian injured when falling down the stairs due to poor lighting
- Outdoor mall broken pavement trip and fall accident lawyer in Miami
- Cluttered Miami restaurant trip and fall injury attorney
- Ecuadorian trip and fall accident resulting from torn carpet in a Miami store
- Spilled liquid in a Miami grocery store causing a slip and fall accident
- Attorney for victim injured from a fall down a stairwell with missing handrails
- Slippery department store entryway injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Shopping mall slip and fall injury accident Miami attorney
- Miami movie theater fall down a flight of stairs due to inadequate lighting
- Wet grocery store floor slip and fall injury in Miami
- Lawyer for trip and fall accident caused by poor lighting in a stairwell in Miami
- Miami airport Ecuadorian victim injured when falling down an escalator
For over 55 years, the Miami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have Ecuadorian slip and fall accident victims to receive compensation. With our bilingual attorneys, you can get the help you need to pursue and settle your case. If you or someone you love was seriously hurt in a slip or trip and fall accident, contact the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Your first call is always free - call us today at 305-285-1115.