Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer for Argentinians
Miami is a great place for shopping. With its wide variety of retail destinations, Miami offers something for just about everyone. You can find the latest fashions at one of the many anchor stores in the Dadeland Mall or browse through the ritzy boutiques at the Bal Harbour Mall or Cocowalk. With their wide-open spaces and brightly colored stores, many malls offer galleries, gadget stores, bistros, and coffee shops – enhancing the shopping experience.
Malls can also pose hidden dangers. Thirsty shoppers may accidentally spill drinks as they browse down the aisles. Entryways can become slippery when it rains. Unsuspecting shoppers can slip and fall when walkways are wet. While some people may only experience bumps and bruises when they fall, you can be seriously injured if you hit your head, break bones, or fall on your back. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), traumatic brain injuries are most commonly caused by falls. Head injuries can be severe and require weeks, even months, of medical treatment and rehabilitation. Not only will you incur high medical costs, but you also may not be able to work while you are recovering.
If you were the victim of a slip and fall accident, contact Wolfson & Leon for help. Our bilingual Miami slip and fall lawyers work with Argentines who were injured in an accident that was not their fault. We will take the time to review your case and explain how you may be able to recover compensation to pay for your bills. If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident and don’t know what to do next, call Wolfson & Leon at 305-285-1115 for a free case evaluation.Trip and Fall Accident Attorney for Argentina Visitors
Bordered by Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Bolivia, Argentina is situated at the southern tip of South America. It is the 31st most populated country in the world with over 44 million residents. Historically, Argentines are descendants from European countries such as Italy, Spain, and Germany. The median age of the Argentine population is 31.7 years old. The country has a sizable elderly population with residents over the age of 65 making up over 11% of the total population.Miami Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer for Argentines
Argentine slip and fall accident victims can find out what legal options are available to them by contacting Wolfson & Leon. We have bilingual attorneys on staff who can answer your questions and determine if you have a case. We help accident victims in many ways including;
- Miami attorney for Argentine slip and fall accident injury in a grocery store
- Shopping center slip and fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Argentine victim injured in poorly-lit parking lot fall in Miami
- Victim injured in a slip and fall accident at church in Miami
- Wet grocery store floor slip and fall injury in Miami
- Lawyer for trip and fall accident caused by poor lighting in a stairwell in Miami
- Argentine injured from a fall down an escalator in Miami
- Miami store torn carpet causing a trip and fall accident lawyer
- Grocery store slip and fall accident from a newly waxed grocery store floor in Miami
- Broken sidewalk injury to an Argentine in Miami
- Trip and fall accident caused by a cluttered walkway in a restaurant
- Supermarket spilled liquid slip and fall injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for an outdoor mall uneven pavement trip and fall injury to an Argentine
- Movie theater slippery floor slip and fall accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami stadium stairway trip and fall injury to an Argentine
If you have been the victim of a slip and fall accident, you have rights. For over 55 years, the Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have helped injured victims recover the compensation they need to pay for their medical bills and replace lost wages. Our bilingual lawyers can answer your questions and pursue a case on your behalf. Argentines who have been seriously injured in a slip and fall accident contact Wolfson & Leon for help. For a free evaluation of your case, call us today at 305-285-1115.