Miami Gardens Auto Accident Lawyer
If you have been the victim of an automobile accident in Miami Gardens, contact the Miami Gardens auto accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation. If you’ve been in car crash, you may be wondering how you will pay for medical bills, your car insurance deductible, and the recovering of lost wages due to an inability to work. Contact the Miami Gardens auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for assistance.Miami Gardens
Incorporated in 2003, Miami Gardens is a family-oriented, suburban city located mid-way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. With a population of 112,514, it is the third largest city in Miami-Dade County. The city has many restaurants and shopping centers, as well as residential neighborhoods. Miami Gardens is home to the Dolphin Stadium and the Calder Race Track, both of which attracts thousands of sports fans each year.
Due to its close proximity to the Palmetto Expressway and I-95, Miami Gardens sees thousands of cars traveling through the city on these major roadways. Construction and commuter traffic is often at a stand-still during the morning and evening rush-hour traffic. The streets of Miami Gardens are lined with shopping centers, restaurants, and businesses, often requiring drivers to make left-hand turns to get to cross the street or stop suddenly to turn into strip malls. High volumes of traffic, as well as quick turns across intersections and into shopping centers, puts the residents of Miami Gardens at a greater risk of an automobile accident.What to do if You’ve Been Injured in an Out-of-State Car Accident?
Car accidents are a common occurrence in this area as Dade county is atop the list for the most car accidents per year in the country. Although the accident frequency in this area is high, typically car accidents happen within close proximity to your home or place of business. However, what happens if you are taking the family on a road-trip across the country or travelling for business, residents of Miami Gardens may become victims of car crashes outside of the state of Florida. Damages and injuries that occur in another state bring a different level of complexity, which can be addressed through the services of an automobile accident attorney.
An attorney can help you navigate the questions that you may have regarding your out-of-state case, such as;
- Property damage: If your car has been damaged, can it be repaired at home? If it is inoperable, will the costs of towing be covered?
- Injuries and medical costs: If you or your passengers have sustained serious injuries, will you be transported home for treatment? Are you eligible for long-term medical care or physical rehabilitation?
- Insurance coverage: Is your insurance coverage sufficient to cover costs that have occurred in an out-of-state accident? If you’ve rented a car, what is your liability for repairing this, even if the accident was not your fault?
If you have been the victim of a car accident, contact the Miami Gardens auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.How Do Our Miami Gardens Car Accident Lawyers Serve You?
Our Miami Gardens car accident attorneys serve their clients in the capacity of:
- Distracted driver car crash attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens automobile accident personal injury lawyer
- Intoxicated driver car accident attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens negligent driver automobile accident lawyer
- Left-turn car accident attorney in Miami Gardens
- Dangerous intersection car crash attorney in Miami Gardens
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens failure to yield car crash accident attorney
- Miami Gardens high speed car accident attorney
- Failure to stop car crash accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
The Wolfson Law Firm serves clients Miami Gardens, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Carol City, Bunche Park, Lake Lucerne, Opa Locka North, Scott Lake, Andover, and Norland. If you or someone you love has been sustained injuries or property damage as the result of a car accident, contact the Miami Gardens auto accident lawyers at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.