Miami Gardens Personal Injury Law Firm
Miami Gardens a collection of surrounding neighborhoods that were once located in unincorporated sections of the county including Lake Lucerne, Carol City, Bunche Park, Andover, Norland, Opa Lock North, Scott Lake, and Norland. In response to the changing demographics of Liberty City, which resulted from the extension of 1-95 into Overtown and housing changes made in connection with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, many middle-to-upper income African American residents moved to Miami Gardens.
Miami Gardens has a population of 112,514, of which approximately 70% are African American, 25% are Hispanic, and 3% are white. Median household income is $39,012 and median property values are $141,600. Approximately 24% of its residents live below the poverty level, significantly higher than the 14% national average. Miami Gardens is both a blue-collar and white-collar community, with many of its residents employed in sales, administration, maintenance, or manual labor positions. The average time that residents commute to work is 32.4 minutes. Overall, the number of residents that have completed a bachelor’s degree is 14.73%, which is lower than the national average of 21.84%. For families, it offers multiple public schools, parks, and community centers. As with most residential communities, Miami Gardens provides many shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants, and specialty markets.
Miami Gardens is also home such sports complexes as Sun Life Stadium and the Hard Rock Stadium, formerly known as Dolphin Stadium. Both facilities host professional sports events, including professional and college football, as well as concerts, cultural events, and other entertainment venues. Located on the border Dade-Broward County border in Miami Gardens is Calder Casino. The casino, which opened in 2010, features traditional slot machines, electronic games, video poker, and several bars and restaurants.Miami Gardens Personal Injury Lawyers
The Miami Gardens accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients in the following ways;
- Personal injury attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens car accident injury attorney
- Miami Gardens wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens slip and fall accident attorney
- Miami Gardens T-bone car crash attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens pedestrian car accident attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens escalator slip and fall accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens left hand turn injury accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens premises liability accident attorney
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
Those who have been injured in an accident are often left to wonder how they will pay for their medical bills or support themselves if they are unable to work. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm advise and represent clients who have been injured in an accident, through no fault of their own. We represent victims who have been injured in a car crash, from the use of a defective product, or medical malpractice. From our offices located throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach, we advise clients of their rights to help them receive compensation for medical costs and lost wages. We help clients to get back on the path to recovery.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents the residents of Miami Gardens, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Lake Lucerne, Carol City, Bunche Park, Andover, Norland, Opa Lock North, Scott Lake, and Norland.. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.