Miami Car Crash Lawyer for Miami Beach
Miami Beach sees over 3.5 million visitors each year. While the tourism industry is alive and well in Miami Beach, it can also lead to a greater number of car accidents. Tourists who are unfamiliar with the area may drive slower, stop short to turn into a shopping center, or run stop signs. They may be so distracted with all the splendor that Miami Beach has to offer that they fail to see the pedestrian crossing the street in front of them.
Pedestrians who are hit by cars can sustain serious injuries, which could possibly lead to death. The sheer size of the car is no match for a person crossing the street. Pedestrian injuries can be quite extensive as they don’t have the protective shield of a car around them. They can be hit as they cross the street, wait at the corner, or are walking down the sidewalk. If you or someone you love were injured in a car crash, you should speak with a Miami Beach car crash attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm. We take the time to review your case and advise you of your options. We can answer your questions. We can help. For a confidential analysis of your case, call 305-285-1115 today.Miami Beach Car Crash Law Firm
The iconic Miami Beach is known for its upscale neighborhoods and relaxing beach environment. It offers many restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues along the vibrant sites of Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Miami Beach also boasts an art deco district, featuring historic buildings draped in neon colors.
Miami Beach boasts a population of 92,187 residents. It is racially mixed as 54.9% of its population are Hispanic and 38.3% are white. Miami Beach is largely a rental community, as the homeownership rate is 37.4%. The median household income is $50,183 and the median property value is $416,700. Residents of Miami Beach spend an average of 24 minutes driving to work each day.Miami Beach Car Accident Attorney
Our Miami car crash attorneys represent injured victims in many ways including;
- Miami lawyer for injuries resulting from a car accident
- Wrongful death car crash accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach parking lot accident injury attorney
- Victim injured in a wrong-way car accident in Miami
- Head-on collision car crash injury attorney in Miami Beach
- Attorney for hit and run car accident injury in Miami Beach
- Defective brakes causing an automobile accident with injuries in Miami
- Attorney for pedestrian injured in crosswalk car crash in Miami Beach
- Parking lot car accident injury lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami lawyer for car crash accident injury resulting from running a stop sign
- Bicycle rider hit by a speeding car causing a serious injury attorney in Miami Beach
- Distracted driver car accident injury Miami Beach lawyer
- Failure to yield automobile crash injury attorney in Miami
- Miami Beach attorney representation for texting and driving injury car accident
- Sidewalk car crash pedestrian injury Miami Beach lawyer
- Large construction truck injury accident attorney in Miami Beach
- Attorney for rear-end car crash injury in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach attorney for automobile crash injury resulting from impaired driver
- Attorney for large truck crash causing injury in Miami Beach
- Miami lawyer for bicyclist injured in automobile crash
- Miami Beach car defect causing a car crash injury lawyer
- Miami failure to stop at a red-light car crash injury attorney
- Intoxicated driver car accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Broken taillight causing an injury crash Miami attorney
For many of us, car accidents are scary. They can injure our families, requiring extensive medical treatment and take weeks, even months, to recover from. We want to keep our families safe, so getting into a car accident is scary. If you or a loved one is a victim of a car accident injury that was not caused by you, speak to the Miami Beach automobile accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. They will provide a no-cost initial evaluation of your case and advise you as to what courses of action are available to you. If you are unable to work, have high medical bills, or need to fix your car, speak with the Miami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for help.
With offices conveniently located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers, the Wolfson Law Firm defends clients in Miami Beach and its surrounding neighborhoods. Call the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 today for your free and confidential consultation.