Miami Beach Personal Injury Law Firm
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay is the collection of barrier islands known as Miami Beach. Each year, millions of visitors are drawn to this resort city for its sunny, warm weather, pristine beaches, and active night life. Over the years, Miami Beach has been heavily influenced by the mixture of cultures that inhabit the island.
The land now known as Miami Beach was originally purchased in 1870 by the Lum family, who used this as a means to provide food and water to those who were shipwrecked. Later, a group of investors decided to use the land to grow tropical plants and fruits. One of these investors, John Collins, was integral in the development of Miami Beach. The Collins family recognized the potential of transforming Miami Beach into a resort community and began the expansive process of clearing the mangroves around the land, building canals, and creating other necessary infrastructure.
Collins later constructed the longest wooden bridge of that time, stretching over 2.5 miles to connect Miami Beach to the mainland. The funding for the bridge ran out, prompting Collins to reach out to Carl G. Fisher, another notable Miami Beach resident, for help to complete the bridge. Once opened, Miami Beach was promoted by Fisher as a high-end resort community for the wealthy. Mediterranean and art deco styles heavily inspired the homes and buildings were constructed, thus creating the Art Deco district that Miami Beach is known for today.
Becoming an official city in 1917, Miami Beach continued to grow as many northerners opted for living in the sunshine and warm weather. The later waves of Cubans and Haitians fleeing oppressive rulers forever changed the demographic of Miami Beach.
Miami Beach appeals to a wide variety of tourists and residents. South Beach, which is located at the southern tip of Miami Beach, combines the excitement of its nightlife with the art-deco inspired buildings and neon lights. Beaches at the north end of the island are typically frequented by families, looking to play in the water, enjoy picnics, and walk along the shore. Woven in between are waterfront mansions, high-end retail stores, restaurants, and cafes.
Miami Beach’s population of 91,734 is ethnically and racially diverse, with Hispanics comprising 53.8%, 39% are white, and 3.11% are African American. The median household income is $47,216 and the median property values are $398,600.Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
The Miami Beach accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients in the following ways;
- Miami Beach personal injury attorney
- Car crash injury lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach slip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach pedestrian car crash lawyer
- Uber car crash lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach road rage car accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach premise liability accident attorney
- Lyft car crash attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach motorcycle accident attorney
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach medical malpractice attorney
Since 1963, the Miami Beach accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have defended the rights of victims who have been injured in accidents. We work with clients who have been injured in such accidents, such as motor vehicle crashes, slips and falls, medical malpractice, premise liability, and defective products. We have offices located throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. Our personal injury attorneys represent clients to help them receive the necessary compensation to recover from their injuries and get their lives back on track.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents the community of Miami Beach, as well as the surrounding cities of Key Biscayne, Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Coral Gables, Miami Shores, and Golden Beach. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.