Miami Beach Lyft Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident involving a Lyft driver, you need to call the best Miami Beach car crash attorney available. Injured victims should be focused on getting better, but when medical bills start to pile up, it can cause an extreme strain on your finances. If you are unable to work during your recovery period, it only adds to the stress. It doesn’t have to be that way. With our free consultation, you can speak to a Miami Beach personal injury lawyer to find out what your rights are. You can ask questions and find out if you have a claim. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you don’t pay any legal fees unless we settle your case. Don’t wait - call Wolfson & Leon today at (305) 285-1115.
The iconic Miami Beach draws millions of visitors to its shores every year. Since its inception in 1915, plenty of famous and historic people once called Miami Beach their home including entertainer Desi Arnaz, actor David Caruso, and renowned fashion designer Gianni Versace. With its pristine beaches, expansive homes, and trendy shopping, there is plenty to do and see in Miami Beach.How can a Miami Beach Lyft Car Accident Lawyer Help You?
Lyft ride-sharing services were first introduced to Miami in 2014. They offer a low-cost, easy alternative to catching a ride with a taxi. People can schedule a ride with a Lyft driver by using an app on their smartphone. Ride-sharing is popular with residents and tourists in Miami.
When you are hit by a car that is operated by a Lyft driver, you may encounter unique legal issues. Lyft drivers are not employees. They are independent contractors. This can limit an injured victim’s ability to collect monetary damages in some situations. It’s important to consult a Miami Lyft car crash lawyer to find out what compensation you may be entitled to. If you choose to settle on your own, you may find that your medical bills and lost wages are more than the award you received.
People who were involved in a car crash with a Lyft driver call Wolfson & Leon for help. Beyond working with victims involved in ride-sharing car accidents, Wolfson & Leon also defends those hurt in automobile accidents;
- Miami attorney for accident victim injured by a Lyft driver
- Impaired driver serious car crash injury lawyer in Miami
- Lawyer for family hit by a car failing to yield when getting onto a highway
- Tailgating car crash injury lawyer in Miami Beach
- Automobile accident caused by a car traveling at an excessive speed on a busy street
- Miami attorney for injured victim hit by a Lyft driver running a red light
- Large truck crash injury attorney in Miami
- Texting driver causes a serious car accident when they run a stop sign in Miami
- Miami Beach lawyer representing victim who was injured in a rear-end car crash
- Injury accident caused by a reckless Lyft driver swerving between cars
- Miami Beach automobile accident attorney for victim injured by a distracted driver
- Miami attorney for an injury accident caused by poor weather conditions
- Injury crash caused by a large tree obstructing the view of a driver making a right turn
- Bicyclist injured when cut-off by a car turning in front of them in Miami
- Miami Beach lawyer for pedestrian injured when walking through a parking lot
- Pedestrian hit by a car backing out of a parking space at a Miami shopping mall
- Miami lawyer for an injury caused by a Lyft driver running a red light
- Motorcyclist injured when hit by an impaired driver
- Miami Beach attorney for victim hit by an inexperienced driver
- Victim injured when hit by a careless driver tailgating them
- Miami attorney for Lyft driver accident injury caused by their failure to yield when entering a highway
If you were hit by a Lyft driver, you should take steps immediately to protect your interests. After seeking medical treatment, speak with a Miami Beach Lyft crash lawyer at Wolfson & Leon. We can help you to navigate through the process of filing a case and represent your interests when settling your claim. We can help you to collect the money you need to pay for your medical bills. To find out what your rights are, contact us today for your free case evaluation.
For over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of South Florida residents. We are conveniently located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. If you’ve been hurt in a collision with a Lyft driver, call Wolfson & Leon today for help at (305) 285-1115.