Greenacres Personal Injury Law Firm
Although the area known as Greenacres was originally purchased in 1909, the idea for a working-class city came when Lawrence Carter Swain acquired 320 acres in 1923. After a naming contest was held amongst the locals in the area, Greenacres City was incorporated in 1926. Swain had started to sell plots of land, which were eagerly bought up until the area was devastated by a hurricane in 1926 and another in 1928. After being rebuilt in later years, the residents of the community held a vote to “disincorporate” in 1945. A subsequent vote was held later that year, reinstating incorporation. Eventually, the name was changed to Greenacres in 1990.
There are 39,190 residents who call Greenacres home. The average age of its residents is 36 years old. The population is racially mixed as 39.6% of its residents are Hispanic, 36.8% are white, and 17.6% are African American. The median household income is $43,894 and the median property value is $120,400. The percentage of residents living below the poverty line is 18%, which is higher than the national average of 14%. The average commute time for Greenacres residents is 27 minutes.How can a Greenacres Personal Injury Law Firm Help you?
The Greenacres personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients with a variety of cases. Residents of Greenacres who have been injured in accidents often seek our services for the following;
- Greenacres wrongful death personal injury accident attorney
- Slip and fall personal injury accident lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres car crash lawyer personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres premise liability personal injury attorney
- Medical malpractice personal injury lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres boating accident personal injury attorney
- Greenacres roadway debris car crash personal injury attorney
- Texting and driving accident injury lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres defective product personal injury attorney
- Bus accident personal injury accident lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Bicycle accident personal injury lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres assault and battery personal injury attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash lawyer in Greenacres
- Greenacres dangerous intersection automobile accident attorney
- Trip and fall personal injury attorney in Greenacres
- Greenacres distracted driver car crash accident personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be wondering what your next steps are. For a free consultation, contact Wolfson & Leon at (855) 982-2067. Our personal injury attorneys can answer your questions.Is it Worker’s Compensation or Personal Injury?
If you’ve been injured at work, your first thought may be the file a worker’s compensation claim. Worker’s compensation claims cover employees who have been injured on the job, regardless of who is at fault. Worker’s compensation will pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and other economic costs. However, compensation from any type of long-term emotional effects are not included. If your injury has resulted in significant pain and suffering, you may consider filing a personal injury claim. While many view this as filing a lawsuit against your employer, this may not actually be the case. Your employer may lease their office space and an injury, such as a slip and fall, that occurs in the parking lot or common areas of the building may be the responsibility of the owner of the building. Perhaps you were driving to a meeting when you were hit by a negligent driver. The injuries sustained may be serious and entail more than just those economic costs of medical bills and lost wages. Compensation for longer term effects of pain and suffering may be necessary and could be recovered by filing a personal injury claim.
If you have been injured while employed, speaking to a personal injury attorney can help you determine the nature of your claim. They can advise you of the options available and what courses of action may be best for you. Contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (855) 982-2067.Who We Serve?
Wolfson & Leon serves residents in Greenacres and the surrounding communities of, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Atlantis and Kenwood Estates. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the Greenacres personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (855) 982-2067.