Boynton Beach Personal Injury Law Firm
Named after Nathan Boynton, a Civil War major, who built the historic Boynton Hotel back in the late 1800s, the town was originally established in 1898. It was later incorporated in 1920 as the Town of Boynton. During its early history, members of the community broke away and formed their own town called Boynton Beach. They later changed the name to Ocean Ridge and the original Town of Boynton took on the name Boynton Beach in 1941.
Like many coastal communities in Florida, Boynton Beach offers parks, natural preserves, and plenty of ocean. It also boasts the Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park, which has undergone renovations over the last decade. There are 72,748 residents who live in Boynton Beach, with an average age of its residents is 42.9 years old. The population is racially mixed as 51.9% of its residents are white, 29.2% are African American, and 14.7% are Hispanic. The median household income is $47,943 and the median property value is $148,300. The percentage of residents living below the poverty line is 16%, which is higher than the national average of 14%.Why Contact a Boynton Beach Personal Injury Law Firm?
Residents of Boynton Beach who have been injured in accidents contact the personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for questions about;
- Boynton Beach wrongful death personal injury accident attorney
- Slip and fall personal injury accident lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach car crash lawyer personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach premise liability personal injury attorney
- Medical malpractice personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach boating accident personal injury attorney
- Boynton Beach roadway debris car crash personal injury attorney
- Texting and driving accident injury lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach defective product personal injury attorney
- Bus accident personal injury accident lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Bicycle accident personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach assault and battery personal injury attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash lawyer in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach dangerous intersection automobile accident attorney
- Trip and fall personal injury attorney in Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach distracted driver car crash accident personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be wondering if you can receive compensation for your damages. For a free consultation, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067. Our personal injury attorneys can answer your questions.Top Questions to Ask Your Personal Injury Attorney
The time that you take in choosing an attorney to represent you in a personal injury matter can make the difference in how your case is resolved. Invest your time in choosing an attorney that can best represent your interests.
Common questions to ask include:
- Does you specialize in personal injury law? Attorneys that specialize in this area have the resources and staffing to support claims of this nature. They have the experience working with insurance companies or other interested parties to resolve cases.
- How successful have you been with past cases? Past history can give you an indication as to what to expect in the future.
- How many years of experience do you have working with personal injury cases? Has the attorney and/or firm been practicing in this area for several years, or are they new to the specialty?
- How long would you expect my case will take before it is resolved? While there can be many unforeseen circumstances that may impact the time it takes to resolve your case, your attorney can give you a general idea as to how long it might take. This may prompt a discussion about lost wages and payment of medical expense.
- Who will be working on my case? Will the attorney that you are speaking with handle your case, or will this be passed along to another attorney? Also, attorneys often have paralegals and other support personnel involved. It’s a good idea to find out who will be taking care of you.
- What is the value of my case? An experienced attorney can give you a general idea as to what you can expect your case to settle at. There are always factors that may influence this ultimate settlement amount, however this can at least give you an idea as to what you might be looking at.
- How do your fees work? Attorneys often charge a fee contingent upon the settlement amount. This fee is often a percentage of the award. However, some attorneys may charge an hourly rate, so it’s important to know that going in. In addition, attorneys often incur direct expenses associated with your case. This can include such expenses as fees for filing, medical records, and expert witness. Some attorney may expect reimbursement of these expenses, even if you don’t win your case.
- Are you able to represent me if the case goes to trial? Every personal injury case is different. If your case is serious or has complexities that might require specialized witnesses and evaluation, that can be costly to a law firm. The firm may have the expertise, but not necessarily the financial means to take your case to court if it entails a significant cash outlay.
- What happens if we disagree with each other on the settlement? Through the questions that you ask and the due diligence that you conduct, you can get a relatively good idea as to what motivates your prospective attorney. An attorney that pushes for a quick settlement in order to get paid may not have your best interests at heart. Have this discussion on the front end to gain an understanding as to who your attorney is.
In addition to the above, you should also do your own due diligence. Ask for references, and research their background for any disciplinary actions taken against them. You can also refer to attorney peer review rating sites for insight. The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents in Boynton Beach and the surrounding communities of Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, and Gulf Stream. If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact the Boynton Beach personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067.