Wynwood Lyft Car Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in a Lyft car accident in Wynwood, you need to call the best Miami personal injury attorney today. Car accidents are scary enough but when the medical bills start to pile up, you may be stressed trying to figure out how you are going to pay for them. If this sounds like your situation, contact the Wolfson Law Firm today for help. We will fight for your right to recover monetary damages while you can focus on getting better. Call the Wolfson Law Firm today for your free case evaluation at 305-285-1115.Hit by a Lyft Driver in Miami
Lyft is a popular ride-sharing service that was introduced in Miami in 2014. As more people continue to use Lyft for its low-cost and convenience, you can expect to see more car accidents involving Lyft drivers.
Different than a regular car crash on the road, these types of accidents pose unique legal issues. Drivers who provide Lyft services are not employees of the company. Instead, they are independent contractors that are required to carry their own car insurance. What this means is that you cannot pursue Lyft for damages if you’ve been injured. However, Lyft does carry insurance to cover their drivers, but the amount of compensation that you may be entitled to will depend on what the Lyft driver was doing at the time of the accident.
If the Lyft driver wasn’t working at the time of the accident, their personal car insurance will be used to pay for medical treatment and damages. However, if the Lyft driver was transporting a guest, you may be eligible to recover monetary damages through Lyft’s policy. Yet, if the Lyft driver was actively seeking a ride with the app turned on but did not have a guest in the car, you may be entitled to recover a lesser amount of damages under the Lyft policy.
With these different scenarios, you need the help of a Miami personal injury lawyer to help you navigate through the specifics of your accident. If you choose to go about this alone, you could be losing out on getting the full amount of monetary damages that you deserve. Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of car accident injury victims in a variety of scenarios including;
- Wynwood Lyft driver car accident on a Miami highway
- Lawyer for victim injured when a Lyft driver runs a red light
- Car crash injury caused by a speeding car in Miami
- Attorney for rear-end accident injured victim at a Miami intersection
- Miami victim hit by a Lyft driver swerving in and out of traffic
- Wynwood car crash lawyer for family hit by a distracted driver
- Miami attorney for an injury crash caused by poor weather conditions
- Bicyclist injured when hit by a car driving in a bike lane in Wynwood
- Lyft driver car crash caused by a failure to yield when exiting a highway
- Miami lawyer for pedestrian hit by a texting driver
- Teenage driver car accident injury in Miami
- Family injured when their minivan was t-boned by a car running a red light
- Pedestrian injured when hit by a car traveling at an excessive speed through a crosswalk in Miami
- Automobile accident caused by a left-hand turn in a dangerous intersection
- Victim injured when hit by Lyft driver who was tailgating
- Miami attorney for victim injured in a rollover car accident
- Lyft driver car crash caused by their failure to check blind spots before changing lanes
If you were hit by a Lyft driver, you should get help from a Miami car accident attorney as soon as possible. There are different levels of monetary damage that may be available to you that a skilled personal injury attorney can navigate through. If you don’t find out what your rights are, you may be stuck with medical bills that you are unable to pay for. The Wolfson Law Firm will review your case for free. We don’t charge a fee unless your case is settled. Request your free consultation today by calling 305-285-1115.