Wynwood Automobile Accident Attorney
If you were hurt in a car crash in Wynwood, call the best Miami automobile accident lawyer for help. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, and let you know what your legal options are. For over 55 years, our Miami personal injury attorneys have defended the rights of victims who were injured in car accidents and have helped them recover money to pay for medical bills and lost income. We offer a free consultation and you never pay a fee unless your case is settled. Find out what your rights are today by calling the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115.Wynwood in Miami
Wynwood is one of Miami’s trendiest neighborhoods. Transformed from an industrial park to an up-and-coming entertainment district, you’ll find plenty of art galleries, outdoor cafes, and craft breweries throughout this popular neighborhood. Whether you pass the time strolling through the streets admiring the collection of outdoor murals at Wynwood Walls, grab a fresh home-made taco at Coyo Taco, or settle in for a night of jazz music at Lagniappe, there is always something going on in Wynwood.Pedestrian Injury Accident Lawyer in Miami
Wynwood is a walking community. At just about any time of the day, you’ll see people outside admiring the brightly-colored artwork or visiting the local boutiques. With busy streets and intersections dotted throughout Wynwood, pedestrians are often at risk when they are crossing the street or walking down the sidewalks. Cars that pull out into traffic without making sure that sidewalks are clear and drivers who speed or fail to follow the rules of the road put pedestrians at extreme risk of being hit.
Without the protection that a car provides, a person’s body is forced to absorb the impact of the crash which often results in serious, even fatal, injuries. People who suffer from severe injuries, such as head trauma, internal organ damage, and broken bones, can expect to need costly medical treatments and may be out of work for a long time. Not only is the injured victim dealing with rehabilitation and recovery, but an accident can also cause place an extreme financial burden on a family’s finances.
If you or a member of your family was injured when hit by a car, you should contact a Wynwood car crash attorney. The Miami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have helped injured victims get the monetary damages that they need to pay for their medical bills and support their family during their recovery. We work with a variety of accident victims including;
- Wynwood attorney for pedestrian hit while in the crosswalk
- Miami rear-end car accident attorney for injured victim
- Motorcyclist injured when hit by a car that failed to stop at a red light in Miami
- Impaired driving car accident injury victim in Miami
- Automobile accident caused by poor weather conditions in Miami
- Lawyer for family injured when their minivan was hit by a distracted driver
- Injury caused by a speeding driver runs a red light and hits a car making a left-hand turn
- Car crash caused by a driver driving at a high speed through a Wynwood residential neighborhood
- Miami attorney for victim injured when hit by a car pulling out of a shopping mall parking lot
- Serious car accident caused when a driver fails to yield when entering a Miami highway
- Lawyer for victim injured in a T-bone automobile accident in Miami
- Wynwood teen driver causes a car accident resulting in injury
Since 1963, the attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented pedestrians who have been hurt in car accidents. We have helped them to recover the money they need to pay for their medical bills and continue to receive care. Whether we are negotiating a settlement with an insurance company or fighting for your rights in court, the Miami car accident lawyers can help you. If you were hurt in a car accident, you need to protect yourself and your family today by scheduling your free consultation at 305-285-1115.