Pinecrest Personal Injury Law Firm
The Village of Pinecrest (often referred to as Pinecrest) is an affluent community located in Miami-Dade County. The area was originally used by Henry Flagler back in the early 1900s as a staging area during the construction of the railroad and other projects. Although the Village of Pinecrest experienced steady growth for the first few decades of the 1900s, it was the advent of unusual attractions that brought new residents and visitors alike. In 1936, Parrot Jungle was built by Franz and Louise Scherr. Featuring a park where birds could fly free as visitors walked through a series of winding trails nestled within lush trees, tropical landscaping, and coral rock. The park became a world-wide sensation and has attracted over one million visitors since its inception. For those interested in more of the reptilian persuasion, the Miami Serpentarium drew thousands of visitors before being closed in the early 1980s. The attraction included exotic snakes, lizards, and other reptiles.
Over the years, the area flourished with new homes and buildings. Growth continued in the area until 1982, when Hurricane Andrew hit, devastating much of the area. One of the hardest hit areas in the south, the process of rebuilding took several years. The affluent community known as Pinecrest today was largely the result of the drive of residents. In 1996, the Village of Pinecrest was incorporated, primarily due to the efforts of Evelyn Greer Landlieb and Gary C. Matzner, both residents. Landlieb became the first mayor, ultimately serving two terms, with Matzner succeeding her. Both residents, along with members of the established Village Council, are largely credited for continuing to develop the area with much needed public services, such as a police station and a fire station, as well as public facilities and recreational land use, such as parks.
There are 19,272 residents that call the Village of Pinecrest their home. Its ethnic and racial makeup is 45.3% white, 43.9% Hispanic, and 7.87% Asian. The median household income is $130,900 and the median property value is $849,400. Of the population, 9,913 residents are employed, with over 23% holding positions in management, 15.2% in sales, 8.6% in administration, and 7.4% in finance and operations. The average commute time is 25.8 minutes.Pinecrest Personal Injury Lawyer
The Pinecrest personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm work with their clients in many ways, including;
- Pinecrest car crash accident injury attorney
- Wrongful death attorney in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest distracted driver car crash accident injury lawyer
- Slip and fall accident injury attorney in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest dangerous intersection car crash accident lawyer
- Left-hand turn automobile accident lawyer in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest intoxicated driver car crash attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest trip and fall accident attorney
- Defective product liability accident attorney in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest medical malpractice lawyer
- Defective product injury attorney in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest medical malpractice lawyer
- Parking lot car crash accident injury attorney in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest premises liability accident attorney
- Motorcycle accident attorney in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest large truck collision attorney
- Escalator trip and fall accident lawyer in Pinecrest
- Pinecrest elevator slip and fall injury attorney
For over 40 years, the personal injury attorneys of the Wolfson Law Firm have represented accident victims who have been injured. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, we can help guide you through the process. Accident victims are often unable to work due to their injuries or do not have the financial means to pay for their medical treatment. Our personal injury lawyers analyze the merits of your case and help answer your questions about the steps you need to take to protect your rights. The attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm are dedicated to helping clients receive the compensation they deserve to recover from their injuries and get back on the path to recovery.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves clients in the city of Pinecrest, as well as the communities of Palmetto Bay, Glenvar Estates, Kendall, and South Miami. If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident, contact the lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 for a free consultation.