Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury Law Firm
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients with a variety of cases. Residents of Palm Beach Gardens who have been injured in accidents may seek our services for the following;
- Palm Beach Gardens wrongful death personal injury accident attorney
- Slip and fall personal injury accident lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens car crash lawyer personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens premise liability personal injury attorney
- Medical malpractice personal injury lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens boating accident personal injury attorney
- Palm Beach Gardens roadway debris car crash personal injury attorney
- Texting and driving accident injury lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens defective product personal injury attorney
- Bus accident personal injury accident lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Bicycle accident personal injury lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens assault and battery personal injury attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens dangerous intersection automobile accident attorney
- Trip and fall personal injury attorney in Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens distracted driver car crash accident personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be wondering if you can receive compensation for your damages. For a free consultation, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067. Our personal injury attorneys can answer your questions at any hour.Palm Beach Gardens
In 1959, John D. MacArthur had a dream to build a “garden city.” He incorporated the town of Palm Beach Gardens in 1959. Interestingly, the 1960 census showed that the town had one resident. Growth was rapid in the area as the population had risen to over 7,000 by 1970. In 1988, the Palm Beach Gardens mall opened, continuing the development wave. Today, Palm Beach Gardens is home to 12 golf courses and has hosted the Honda Classic, PGA Championship, and the Ryder Cup at different times. Between 2004 and 2005, the area was hit with 4 hurricanes, damaging homes and businesses.
Palm Beach Gardens has a population of 51,865 people, with the average age of its residents being 49.9 years old. The population is racially mixed as 78.8% of its residents are white, 10.3% are Hispanic, and 5.2% are African American. The median household income is $72,805 and the median property value is $318,500. Over 95% of its residents are US citizens. The average commute time for a resident of Palm Beach Gardens to work is 19.5 minutes.Prescription Errors and Personal Injury
Filling a prescription is a regular occurrence for many residents in the Palm Beach Gardens area. We place trust in the doctors who write up the prescriptions, as well as the pharmacists who fill it. A pharmacist is expected to exercise due care in filling prescriptions. Errors made in dosages or receiving wrong medication can have dire consequences. For some, it be nothing more than uncomfortable side effects. For others, the side effects can lead to serious medical conditions such as heart attacks, shock, or stroke.
If you have been injured as the result of an error in medication, you may be entitled to receive compensation for medical costs and lost wages that resulted from the mistake. If a loved one was injured or worse, you may have the right to receive compensation to cover expenses and the loss of income.
If you or a loved one has sustained an injury due to an error in medication, contact a personal injury attorney today. There are many rules that govern the actions of a pharmacist and they can help you navigate through the specifics to determine if you have a case. They can advise you of the options available and what courses of action may be best for you. Contact the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067.The Wolfson Law Firm Serves Palm Beach Gardens
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents in Palm Beach Gardens, as well as the surrounding communities of Cabana Colony, Riviera Beach, Juno Ridge, Jupiter, The Acreage, West Palm Beach, and Lake Park. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact the Palm Beach Gardens personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067.