Palm Beach County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Do you work or regularly commute around Palm Beach County on a motorcycle? You could be at risk of being a victim in a motorcycle accident. The nice weather in South Florida makes people use motorcycles as a mean of transport, but some of them have bad driving habits and cause accidents that lead to personal injuries and sometimes even wrongful deaths to people. Also, motorcycle drivers are often victims of the other reckless drivers and pedestrians moving around the county.
If you happen to be one of the victims, you should call the best Palm Beach accident lawyer you can reach as soon as possible. It is of utmost importance to start the recovery procedure on the right track, and the legal help from an experienced lawyer is essential for that.
That's where the Palm Beach County motorcycle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help. We are have helped motorcycle injury victims since 1963 and we are standing by to help you too. Our law firm is focused and devoted to helping personal injury victims in their recovery for medical bills, medication bills, compensation for stress and emotional pain, scarring and disfigurement, funeral costs, loss of financial support, lost wages, and all damages arising out of a Palm Beach County motorcycle accident.
We are available for free consultations at 855-982-2067. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you won't pay fees unless we recover for you.Palm Beach County Motorcycle Accident
We help our clients recover for damages suffered in the following motorcycle accidents in Palm Beach County:
- Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accidents in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Left Turn Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents in Palm Beach County with Lyft Drivers
- Rear-end Collisions with Motorcyclists in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Wrongful Death Claims Due to Motorcycle Accidents
- Palm Beach County Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accidents
- Left Turn Motorcycle Accidents in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accidents
- Head-on Collisions in Palm Beach County with Motorcycles
- Palm Beach County Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Road Rage Motorcycle Accidents in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County T-bone Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Rollover Motorcycle Accidents
These are just the most common accidents in Palm Beach County, but not all of them. If you have sustained injuries in another type of accident, call us to determine your opportunities for compensation and recovery.Palm Beach County
Palm Beach County is one of the three counties that make the Miami metropolitan area, together with Miami-Dade and Broward County. It was established in 1909, but it set the current boundaries in 1963. Palm Beach County borders the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Hendry County to the west, Martin County to the north and Broward County to the south. On the northeast, through the Lake Okeechobee, it touches the borders of Okeechobee County and Glades County.
Some of the cities in Palm Beach County include:
- West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Lake Worth
- Boynton Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- Juno Beach
- Riviera Beach
- Delray Beach
- Boca Raton
Around 1.5 million people live in Palm Beach County. Since the first settlements in the late 19th century, it has grown at a steady rate. It has almost doubled in size in the last 30 years.Palm Beach County Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Recovering damages after a motorcycle accident in Palm Beach County is not as straightforward a task as it may seem. You need an experienced lawyer to invest his knowledge and experience in getting the compensation that you deserve.