Palm Beach County Brain Injury Accident Lawyer
For almost ten years, Palm Beach County has experienced record growth in their tourism industry. With over 140 golf courses located in the county, visitors can spend their days playing golf in the sunny, warm weather. The county is lined with over 47 miles of shorefront, drawing millions of tourists to visit some of the most popular beaches in the county including Delray Beach, John D. MacArthur State Park, Carlin Park, Peanut Island, and Juno Beach. If you’re looking to spend the day shopping or people-watching, several upscale and contemporary destinations offering a mixture of boutique stores, chic restaurants, and art galleries are scattered throughout the county such as Worth Avenue, Clematis Place, CityPlace, and Atlantic Avenue.
Growing tourist numbers have sparked an increase in new hotels and resorts being built throughout Palm Beach County. While we often look forward to the “home away from home” experience that hotels and resorts have to offer, they can pose unique hazards to guests staying on the property. Sparkling tiles that lead up to or surround pools can become slippery when they get wet, causing guests to slip and fall. Entryway mats that aren’t properly secured can become tripping hazards. Many hotels offer complimentary infused water or coffee to their guests in the common areas that can be spilled, causing a slipping hazards. Hotel stairs that are slippery, broken, or poorly lit can lead to guests falling.
Falls of this nature can be particularly dangerous if a guest hits their head on a hard surface or another object. Experiencing a blow to the head can result in a traumatic brain injury, such as a concussion, brain contusion, brain tissue tears, or hemorrhaging. If you are visiting from out of town and have experienced head trauma at a hotel or resort, you should speak with a Palm Beach County brain injury accident lawyer. The Palm Beach personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are familiar with the Florida laws that govern premise liability and can represent your interests even when you return home. For a free consultation, call (954) 289-5954 today.Premise Liability and Head Injuries
Under premise liability, hotel and resort owners and operators have a responsibility to reasonably ensure the safety of guests on their property. Failure to do so can result in the hotel or resort being negligent in their responsibilities. Several factors are considered when determining negligence under premise liability;
- They have a duty of care for their guests. If owners or operators fail to take the appropriate steps, it can lead to injury.
- A hotel or resort’s action, or inaction, caused an accident that resulted in injuries
- The injured party incurred financial damages
If the hotel or resort is found negligent, they may be responsible for compensating you for your medical expenses and wages that were lost due to an inability to work. In addition, continuing care may also be required to be paid.Palm Beach County Head Injury Law Firm
If you have suffered from a head injury as the result of a fall at a hotel or resort, you should speak with the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our Palm Beach County head trauma lawyers defend the rights of head injury victims for matters such as;
- Palm Beach County attorney for hotel slip and fall head injuries
- Lawyer for trip and fall brain trauma injury resulting from poorly lit stairwells in a hotel in Palm Beach County
- Car accident concussion injury lawyer in Palm Beach County
- Hotel restaurant slip and fall traumatic head injury lawyer in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County lawyer for boating accidents causing injury to the head
- Sidewalk trip and fall head trauma attorney in Palm Beach County
- Resort parking lot fall resulting in a blow to the head injury lawyer in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County jet ski accident causing a brain contusion attorney
- Outdoor shopping center trip and fall head injury accident lawyer in Palm Beach County
- Hotel pool slip and fall accident head trauma injury attorney in Palm Beach County
- Lawyer for wakesurfing concussion accident in Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County parking lot fall traumatic brain injury accident attorney
- Brain injury resulting from a sidewalk fall lawyer in Palm Beach County
- Lawyer for trip and fall accident in housing complex resulting in traumatic brain injury
If you or someone you love is suffering from a traumatic brain injury as the result of a fall at a hotel or resort, contact our personal injury lawyers. You may have questions about filing a claim or what the process may be if you live out of state. The Palm Beach County traumatic brain injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm represent clients that have experienced head injuries. Whether we are negotiating with an insurance company or litigating the case in a court of law, the Wolfson Law Firm defends the rights of head injury victims.
With offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we serve clients who have been injured throughout South Florida. For a free evaluation of your case, contact the Wolfson Law Firm today at (954) 289-5954.