Orlando Home Depot Accidents
Did you get hurt when you fell in Home Depot? If your injury was the result of Home Depot’s management or their employees’ negligence, you should call the best Orlando personal injury attorney for help. The Home Depot accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have defended the rights of accident victims since 1963. We fight for justice for our clients.
If your family is struggling to pay high medical bills and can’t make ends meet because your injury keeps you from working, we may be able to help. Our Orlando Home Depot injury attorneys work on your behalf. We handle the paperwork to file your case. Our lawyers represent your rights when negotiating a settlement with Home Depot’s lawyers and their insurance company. If settling isn’t the best option for you, we will defend your rights in court. You can find out for free what your rights are by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today at (305) 285-1115.Home Depot Slip and Fall Injury Accidents
Over the years, Home Depot has become the largest home improvement retailer in the country. With over 2,200 warehouse stores scattered throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, millions of people visit Home Depot stores every year. If you are looking to add a deck to your back patio or update your kitchen with new countertops, you can find pretty much anything to make improvements to your home.
Yet customers may be put at risk when employees don’t take steps to ensure their safety. When Home Depot doesn’t provide a safe environment, unsuspecting customers can get hurt.
Slip and fall – Home Depot stocks chemicals, cleaning products, and other liquid materials. Leaking containers that spill liquid onto the floor can cause people to slip and fall if not cleaned up promptly. Shavings and sawdust from lumber than land on the floor pose slipping hazards. Debris, loose items, or merchandise sticking out can be hazardous in walkways. These can cause customers to get hurt if they fall.
Improper storage of overhead items – Home Depot stacks merchandise on shelves that are high up from the floor. If they are improperly stored, they can become loose and fall. When a falling object hits customers, they can be seriously hurt.
Equipment and stock hazards – Employees may use tall ladders or forklifts when restocking. When safety precautions aren’t in place, such as closing off the aisle or putting up a sign, customers may be hurt if merchandise falls off of the shelves or ladder when being restocked.
The Wolfson Law Firm defends victims injured at Home Depot. We also represent clients hurt in other accidents including;
- Orlando resident injured in a slip and fall accident at Home Depot
- Lawyer for car crash injury victim on a busy highway
- Miami hotel slip and fall accident attorney
- Orlando resident hurt in a parking lot fall
- Orlando attorney for victim hurt in an escalator fall in a department store
- T-bone automobile accident lawyer in Orlando
- Severe spinal cord injury caused by a falling display
- Lawyer for a customer injured by a pharmacy prescription error in Orlando
- Neck injury at an Orlando resort pool
- Injury caused by poor lighting in an apartment building stairwell in Miami
- Attorney for a driver injured when hit by a speeding car
- Orlando movie theater slip and fall accident lawyer
- Traumatic brain injury resulting from a fall at a grocery store in Miami
- Lawyer for a pedestrian hit by a car while crossing a busy Orlando street
- Broken pavement tripping accident at an outdoor mall
- Lawyer for Orlando resident hurt in a wet floor slip and fall accident in a convenience store
The Wolfson Law Firm serves clients on a contingency basis. That means you won’t pay a fee unless you agree to the settlement. Speak to our Orlando personal injury lawyers today for your free consultation and find out what your legal rights are. Don’t wait – call us at (305) 285-1115.