Key Biscayne Car Crash Attorney
The island of Key Biscayne is a quaint beach town that features gorgeous beaches and beautiful natural parks. Even going over the scenic Rickenbacker Causeway adds to this island community’s appeal. Approximately 13,000 people live in this upscale community that is surrounded by gorgeous homes and hotels. The average median household income is $128,563 and median property values are $1.14 Million in Key Biscayne.
Whether you are a long-time resident or a tourist visiting for the week, you are most likely drawn to Miami for the warm, tropical weather that seems to last all-year-round. Yet tropical weather doesn’t just bring warm temperatures and sunshine – it also brings rain. Lots of rain.
Statistically, Miami experiences rainfall approximately 37% of the year often during the summer months when tourism is at an all-time high. Heavy rains can make roads slippery, making it hard for drivers to maintain control of their cars and stop safely. Dark clouds and torrential rains can interfere with a driver’s ability to see the road ahead of them. Drivers may even have a hard time seeing the brake lights of the cars immediately in front of them. With the ever-present road construction and traffic congestion, driving on the roads of Miami during bad weather can be dangerous.
Car accidents that result from bad weather can be particularly dangerous as they tend to occur when drivers lose control of their cars or can’t see in front of them. They can result in extensive injuries that require costly medical treatment and may keep you from working during your recovery period. If you were hurt as the result of a bad weather car crash, you should speak with a Miami car accident attorney at Wolfson & Leon. Schedule your free case evaluation today by calling (305) 285-1115.How Can a Miami Car Accident Attorney Help You?
Many times, victims who were injured as the result of a bad weather car crash are reluctant to file a claim. In some cases, they may have shared in the responsibility for an accident. Even if an injured victim is found to share some liability, they may still be entitled to recover monetary damages that can help them pay for their medical bills and replace wages that were lost.
The State of Florida follows the pure comparative negligence laws. If an injured victim is found to have shared responsibility in a car accident, any monetary award would be reduced by that percentage. As an example, if you were found to be 20% negligent in a car accident, your compensation would be reduced by 20%.
If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, the Miami personal injury lawyer at Wolfson & Leon can advise you as to what legal remedies may be available. If you have a case, they can file a lawsuit on your behalf and negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. Personal injury lawyers represent your interests and work on your behalf. If they are unable to reach a settlement or your case requires litigation, our skilled attorneys will defend your rights in court. We help clients who have been injured in a variety of car accidents such as;
- Lawyer for victim injured in a bad weather car crash in Key Biscayne
- Rear-end accident caused by a driver travelling at an excessive speed when approaching an intersection in Miami
- Bicyclist hit by a car failing to check its blind spots before changing lanes
- Dangerous intersection T-bone car crash lawyer in Miami
- Key Biscayne motorist causes a car accident when they fail to yield when merging onto a busy road
- Miami lawyer for victim injured in a head-on collision car crash
- Wrong-way car crash accident injury attorney in Miami
- Impaired driver causing a serious car accident by failing to stop at a red light
- Attorney for victim injured when hit by a teen driver in Miami
- Sideswipe accident caused by a driver distracted by texting
- Accident caused by a car making a left-hand turn in a busy intersection in Miami
- Lawyer for a family injured in a rollover crash in Key Biscayne
- Injury crash resulting from a car speeding on a wet roadway in Miami
- Miami lawyer for motorcyclist injured when cut-off by a car turning into traffic
Residents of Key Biscayne contact Wolfson & Leon when they have been injured in a car accident. Our Miami personal injury attorneys will represent your interests when negotiating a settlement to help you pay for rising medical bills and replenish lost wages.
For 55 years, we have served South Florida clients who live in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, and their surrounding cities. If you were hurt and are struggling financially to pay your bills, contact us for a free consultation at (305) 285-1115.