Hialeah Personal Injury Law Firm
The city of Hialeah is located in Miami-Dade County. With the name meaning “pretty prairie,” Hialeah can trace its origins to the Muskogee tribe. The early developers of the city had a vision to attract and cater to the elite when the city was first incepted in 1921 by Glen Curtiss and James H. Bright.
Hialeah introduced new avenues of sports entertainment, including jai alai, greyhound racing, and horse racing at the Hialeah Park Race Track in 1925. Soon after opening, the race track started to attract the celebrities and other prominent members of society, including the Kennedy Family, Winston Churchill, and J.P. Morgan. The race track has attracted millions of visitors since its inception in 1925.
By the late 1950’s, Hialeah began to receive large influxes of Cubans who were fleeing their government. This ultimately changed the city’s direction from focusing on the elite to transitioning to the working class. Hialeah continues to have a large Cuban and Cuban-American influence that can be seen in its customs, as well as its shops and restaurants.
Hialeah is the second largest city in Miami-Dade County, with a population of 235,626 residents. It is the fifth largest city in the state of Florida. The median household income is $29,817, which is less than the median household income for the country. It is a working-class community, located near the Palmetto Expressway, US 27, and I-95. In 2016, it had one of the largest Spanish speaking populations in the state.
The city of Hialeah has multiple shopping centers, restaurants, and coffee shops. Hialeah is also known for its Leah Arts district, which is a collection of 30 murals. It also has many specialty restaurants and food stores, bringing a touch of ethnicity to meals. It is also a city that is big on parades. Hialeah often has parades to celebrate Three Kings Day, Jose Marti, and when the Miami Heat win a game.Hialeah Personal Injury Lawyer
The Hialeah accident attorneys and wrongful death lawyers at Wolfson & Leon serve their Hialeah clients in the following ways;
- Hialeah personal injury attorney
- Automobile accident attorney in Hialeah
- Hialeah wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Hialeah
- Hialeah motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Hialeah
- Hialeah driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Hialeah
- Hialeah slip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Hialeah
- Hialeah pedestrian car accident attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Hialeah
- Hialeah escalator slip and fall accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Hialeah
- Hialeah premises liability accident attorney
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Hialeah
- Hialeah left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Hialeah
- Hialeah motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Hialeah
- Hialeah medical malpractice attorney
Representing accident victims for over 55 years, the Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of clients in Hialeah who have been injured in accidents. Common injuries often result from car crashes, slips and falls, defective products, and medical malpractice. Our personal injury attorneys are located in offices throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. We work with our clients to help them receive the compensation they need to recover from their injuries and get their lives back to some semblance of normal.
Wolfson & Leon proudly represents the residents of Hialeah, as well as the surrounding communities of Hialeah Gardens, Medley, Westview, and Miami. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.