Hialeah Car Accident Lawyer
If you have the unfortunate experience of being involved in a rear-end car accident in Hialeah, you should always take steps to protect your interests. This includes getting the contact and insurance card information from the other driver and filing a police report. You should also take steps to document what you remember about the accident including writing down the contact information of any witnesses and taking pictures of the damage with your phone.
Rear-end car accidents can seem relatively minor so many people don’t seek out medical treatment. Many people just skip getting checked out by a doctor because they think they are fine. However, the jarring effect of being hit by another car can cause injuries that you may not feel at the time of the accident. As the hours or days go by, you may start to feel pain in your back or neck. You may have hit your head on a hard surface or if jerked back and forth so quickly, you didn’t realize you were injured. Due to the adrenaline running through your body after an accident, you may not even feel cuts, bruises, or sprains until the next day.
When you’ve been involved in a car accident, it is wise to seek medical attention to make sure that you haven’t been injured. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, your next call should be to a Miami car crash attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm. Medical treatment can be expensive and you shouldn’t be left holding the bill if the accident was not your fault. Our team of personal injury attorneys will review your case for free and can advise you of your legal options. If you are eligible to seek compensation for your injuries, they can file a claim and speak to insurance companies on your behalf. To schedule your free consultation, contact the Wolfson Law Firm today at (305) 285-1115.Hialeah Car Crash Accidents
With a current population of almost 238,000 people, the city of Hialeah is a bustling community with a heavy Cuban influence. Vibrant colors, bold designs, and plenty of culture define Hialeah’s exclusive Leah Arts District. Hialeah features a variety of restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, and parks. Stop in at the vintage Stephen’s Restaurant for a 1950s New York deli experience or talk a walk through the Flamingo Plaza to find your favorite clothing and household item thrift shops.Common Car Accident Injuries in Hialeah
People involved in car accidents can sustain a variety of injuries. Bruises, cuts, sprains, and scrapes are minor injuries that can occur as your body is often shuffled around at a high speed in a crash.
Serious injuries can also result from even a minor car accident. Some of the most common include;
- Whiplash – the rapid jerking of your body can cause muscle, tendons, or ligaments to tear in your neck. With medical treatment and rehabilitation, you may feel better in a few weeks. In some cases, the painful effects of whiplash can last much longer.
- Head trauma – if you were hit in the head during the accident, you may have a concussion. The quick movement of a person’s head back and forth can cause tissues in your skull to rip, which can result in serious injury to your brain.
- Broken bones – the impact of the car accident can result in broken ribs or other bones.
- Knee injuries – when your car gets hit from behind, your knees can hit the dashboard. This can damage your kneecaps or stretch your ligaments.
- Herniated discs – the rapid back and forth movement can cause the vertebrae in your back to shift or rupture. This can be very painful and requires medical treatment.
If you were involved in a car accident, you should be checked out by a medical professional even if you feel ok. Injured victims of car accidents contact the Wolfson Law Firm for help in recovering monetary damages to pay for their medical bills, lost wages, and future costs for their case. We work with victims who were injured in car accidents such as;
- Miami attorney for victim injured in a rear-end car accident
- Multiple car crash accident on a Miami highway due to a car losing control after traveling at an excessive speed
- Car accident injury resulting from a head-on collision on a Hialeah street
- Lawyer for victim injured when hit by a teenage driver
- Texting and driving automobile accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Attorney for a family injured when their minivan was hit by a car speeding through a red light at a Miami intersection
- Hialeah pedestrian hit by a car while walking on the sidewalk to the nearest grocery store
- Serious T-bone car crash resulting from a driver running a stop sign
- Car crash caused by a driver failing to check their blind spot before changing lanes in a residential neighborhood in Hialeah
- Car accident victim injured when hit by a speeding car in Miami
- Miami lawyer for automobile accident caused by a careless driver
- Bad weather injury crash attorney in Miami
- Inexperienced driver car crash injury attorney in Miami
- Miami attorney for victim injured by another driver’s failure to follow the rules of the road
- Pedestrian hit by a car while walking their dog on the sidewalk
- T-bone vehicle accident injury victim in Miami
- Erratic lane-change causing an automobile accident with injuries in Hialeah
For over 55 years, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented Hialeah victims who were injured in car accidents. We work tirelessly to help you receive the monetary compensation you need to pay for costly medical bills and to replace the income that you lost while you were recovering from your injuries. We take on the insurance companies and negotiate on your behalf, while you focus on getting better.
We represent clients throughout South Florida from our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. To speak with a Miami car accident lawyer for free, call us today at (305) 285-1115.