Delray Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Our bilingual Palm Beach injury lawyers have been helping injury victims obtain financial compensation after injury-inflicting motorcycle accidents in Florida since 1963 and are at your service. Call us now at (305) 285-1115 for free consultations.
Delray Beach sees a large daily influx of people who visit it for work or relaxation. The year-round pleasant weather encourages the use of motorcycles by locals and tourists to commute to and from the city. It’s laidback feel and proximity to the beach make this mode of transportation very pleasant and convenient. However, it is still part of South Florida, which has a substantial number of motorcycle accidents. Did you know that around 10-15% of all motorcycle accidents deaths in the whole United States every year occur in Florida? It is a staggering statistic.
If you have had a firsthand experience by being injured or losing a loved one due to a wrongful death in a motorcycle accident in Delray Beach, call our Delray Beach motorcycle accidents attorneys at Wolfson & Leon to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your harms and losses. We can help you recover for any of the following:
- Medical bills, including visits to hospital and surgeries
- Expenses for medications
- Compensation for scarring and disfigurement
- Compensation for the suffering, pain and the emotional pain you've been through due to the accident
- Lost earnings, if you have been out of work due to the injuries
- Loss of financial support for your dependents, or for family member in cases of wrongful death
- Funeral costs
Delray Beach comes to mind when you think of the famous South Florida miles-long white-sand beaches. The city is popular among beachgoers, spring breakers, and adventure-seekers. It is a place where people go to enjoy life. Apart from the beaches, it hosts plenty of nightclubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, resorts, art galleries, and other entertainment places.
Delray Beach belongs to the Palm Beach County and is part of the Miami metropolitan area. It is in the heart of Florida's Gold Coast region and borders with several cities and neighborhoods, including Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, and Highland Beach. On the western side, it shares boundary with several unincorporated communities and the Everglades. Around 67,000 people live there, but the city sees a daily influx of people who come there for work or relaxation.Delray Beach Motorcycle Accidents
The most common motorcycle accidents on streets and roads of Delray Beach include, but are not limited to:
- Rollover Motorcycle Accidents in Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Rear-end Collisions with Motorcyclists
- Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accidents in Delray Beach
- Head-on Collisions with Motorcycles in Delray Beach
- Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accidents in Delray Beach
- Left Turn Motorcycle Accidents in Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Motorcycle Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accidents in Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers
- Delray Beach Wrongful Death Claims Due to Motorcycle Accidents
- Delray Beach Road Rage Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents in Delray Beach with Lyft Drivers
- Delray Beach T-bone Motorcycle Accidents
When you are injured in a motorcycle accident in Delray Beach or you've lost a loved one due to a wrongful death, you need sound legal advice before doing anything on your own. Insurance companies often offer injured victim a settlement, which looks like a quick way to get compensated for the suffered harms and losses, but it's rarely the right way. These offers are rarely what you really deserve. It is not always an amount of money you can rely on for covering all your injury-related expenses. That is why you need to call our Delray Beach motorcycle accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon for assistance. We will help you determine if you have a persuasive case and the compensation you should claim. We will help you build a convincing case and stand by your side until the very end. Call us now at (305) 285-1115 for free consultations. We don't ask for any fees until and unless we recover for you.