Cutler Bay Personal Injury Law Firm
The town of Cutler Bay can trace its roots back to over 10,000 years ago when the Tequesta Indians had inhabited Florida. Spanish settlers who arrived in the 16th century eventually drove the Tequesta Indians out, either by death from disease or removal by force. The Tequesta tribe was soon replaced by the Seminole Indians, who forced the Spanish to relocate to either Key West or Miami. The Seminoles aggressively tried to eliminate outside occupation of land they were living on. As a result, the United States offered land incentives to people to relocate and settle in the Dade County area. Although many settlers had large tracts of land, it was Dr. William Cutler’s vision to develop a farming community that led to his purchase of 600 acres. This ultimately started the town of Cutler Bay that is known today.
Currently, the town of Cutler Bay has 44,002 residents. Its diverse population is made up of 56.1% Hispanic, 29.9% white, and 9.7% African American residents. The median age of its residents is 36.1 years, the median household income is $66,929, and median property values are $216,500. Approximately 49% of its population is employed and the average commute time is 37.2 minutes. Spanish in the primary language spoken in almost 55% of the homes within Cutler Bay.
Cutler Bay was originally named Cutler Ridge. The name was a combination of the original founder, Dr. William Cutler, and the limestone ridge that the town was located on. In 2005, the town voted to change its name to Cutler Bay. Many residents who have lived in the town for years refuse to refer to the town by its new name and still opt for Cutler Ridge. The town is primarily a residential community filled with many neighborhoods, stores, parks, and schools.
The geographic characteristics of the low-lying town make it highly susceptible to flooding. Also, it has been impacted by severe hurricanes, most notably Hurricane Andrew in 1992, which destroyed and devastated the town.Cutler Bay Personal Injury Attorneys
The Miami accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients in Cutler Bay in the following ways;
- Cutler Bay personal injury attorney
- Automobile accident attorney in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay slip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay pedestrian car accident attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay escalator slip and fall accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay premises liability accident attorney
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Cutler Bay
- Cutler Bay medical malpractice attorney
Representing accident victims for over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon defends the rights of clients who have been injured in accidents. Representing yourself in a claim for damages is quite challenging. You will likely need the best personal injury lawyer in Miami by your side.
Common injuries often result from car crashes, slips and falls, defective products, and medical malpractice. Our Florida personal injury attorneys are located in offices throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. We work with our clients to help them receive the compensation they need to recover from their injuries and get their lives back on track.
Wolfson & Leon proudly represents the residents of Cutler Bay, as well as the surrounding communities of Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, Homestead and Florida City. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.