Flagami Personal Injury Law Firm
Located by the Tamiami Trail and Flagler Street, Flagami is an urban neighborhood based in Miami. Deriving its name from the combination of Tamiami and Flagler, the neighborhood is considered unique in that a majority of its existing homes were built between 1940 and 1969. Many of the homes were purchased by soldiers returning to the country after World War II.
There are 59,021 residents that call Flagami home. Hispanics make up over 90% of the population and approximately 90% of residents cite Spanish as the primary language spoken at home. The neighborhood has a heavy Cuban and South American influence. Currently, the town is considered ideal for college students and was rated in the top 3% of places to live in Florida for that age range. The close proximity to the multiple universities and colleges not only make Flagami an ideal place to live, but also its closeness to popular destinations for younger people such as Wynwood and Brickell.
Flagami is primarily a residential neighborhood made up of single-family homes. It also includes the two smaller sub-neighborhoods of Alameda and Fairlawn. Flagami is a family friendly community that offers multiple shopping centers, schools, and parks. Most residents commute an average of 30 minutes to work. Given the remoteness of the neighborhood, many do not use public transportation to reach their place of employment, rather over 80% drive to work alone and 11% carpooling each day. With the long commutes and overall crowdedness of South Florida roadways, it is not a matter of if an accident could occur, but rather when one will occur.
Researchers have found that Dade county has the most automobile accidents per year in the state of Florida with around 60,000 or more over the last several years. The county with the second most automobile accidents is Miami Dade’s neighbor to the north, Broward county, where there were reportedly around 40,000 or more accidents per year over the last several years. When there are almost 100,000 reported car accidents per year, a daily South Florida commute comes with plenty of risk. In the unfortunate event that an accident does occur, it is important to understand your available options. Our Flagami accident attorneys are here to help and not only for automobile accidents, but many other personal injury accidents as well.Flagami Accident Lawyers
The lawyers at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients in the following ways;
- Flagami personal injury attorney
- Automobile accident attorney in Flagami
- Flagami wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Flagami
- Flagami motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Flagami
- Flagami driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Flagami
- Flagami slip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Flagami
- Flagami pedestrian car accident attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Flagami
- Flagami road rage accident lawyer
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Flagami
- Flagami premise liability accident attorney
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Flagami
- Flagami left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Flagami
- Flagami motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Flagami
- Flagami medical malpractice attorney
Wolfson & Leon has been defending the rights of victims who have been injured in accidents since 1963. Our Miami accident attorneys work with clients who have been injured in such accidents as car crashes, slips and falls, medical malpractice, premise liability, and defective products. We have offices located throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. Our personal injury attorneys represent clients to help them receive the necessary compensation to recover from their injuries and get their lives back on track.
Wolfson & Leon proudly represents the community of Flagami, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of West Flagler, Allapattah, Little Havana, Overtown, and Alameda. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.