Flagami Automobile Accident Attorney
Flagami is one of many neighborhoods in the Miami-area. Bordering West Miami and Fontainebleau, Flagami is a sleepy residential community with over 38,000 residents. The average age of Flagami’s population is 44.1 years old. Approximately 55% of households rent apartments and homes in the area.
Miami drivers face many dangers when they travel the roadways. Poor weather conditions, construction, high-speed, and negligent or reckless driving are some of the perils that drivers try to avoid every day.
When a car accident happens, it can have devastating consequences on victims and their families. Statistically almost half of all car accidents in Miami-Dade County result in injury. In 2019, there were 64,469 reported vehicle crashes with 31,448 injuries. Crash victims can experience a range of injuries. Minor injuries, such as bumps, scrapes, and bruises may take a few days to recover from. However, severe injuries such as head trauma, internal organ damage, broken bones, and burns can take weeks, even months, of recovery time. In some cases, injuries can be life-altering and permanent.
Flagami residents who were injured in car accidents turn to Wolfson & Leon for help. Our Miami automobile accident lawyers will review the specifics of your case and let you know what options may be available to you if you’ve been hurt and are undergoing medical treatment. In some cases, you may be entitled to compensation to pay for income that you’ve lost, pain and suffering, and future medical treatment. Wolfson & Leon will file your claim and work with insurance companies on your behalf so that you don’t have to. Our skilled personal injury lawyers work to negotiate a settlement and will defend your rights in court if necessary. If you’ve been hurt in a car crash, you don’t have to navigate this on your own. You can speak with a car crash attorney at Wolfson & Leon free of charge. Find out what your rights are and what settlement options may be available to you by calling (305) 285-1115 today.Common Car Accidents in Flagami
Car accidents happen every day. Some of the most common automobile accidents include;
- Rear-end crash: These commonly occur at intersections or stop signs when a car approaches another. If they are driving too fast and are unable to stop, they can hit the car in front of them. While these may be minor fender-benders, a car travelling at a high speed can cause serious damage if hits the car in front of them. If hit hard enough, a car can be pushed into oncoming traffic and be hit in multiple directions.
- T-Bone accidents: When a car is hit on its side, it’s commonly referred to as a T-Bone car accident. A driver and their passengers can be seriously injured in a T-Bone crash if the car is hit by its doors. If a T-Bone accident occurs in an intersection, the car can spin around and be hit by oncoming traffic in multiple directions.
- Rollover crashes: Cars that are travelling too fast around corners or are hit at an extreme speed rollover, causing serious injuries to those inside.
At Wolfson & Leon, we represent people who have been hurt in a variety of car accidents such as;
- Miami rear-end car crash lawyer for accident victims
- Flagami head-on collision car crash attorney
- Victim injured when hit by a car going the wrong way on a busy highway in Miami
- Impaired driver causing a serious automobile accident in Flagami
- Miami lawyer for a car crash caused by an inexperienced driver
- Severe injury caused by the failure of a texting driver to stop at a red light
- Attorney for victim injured by a car travelling at an excessive speed on a Miami residential street
- Motorcycle injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Flagami pedestrian injured while crossing the street at a busy intersection
- Miami attorney for bicyclist hit by a car changing lanes
- T-bone car crash causing severe injuries to multiple victims in Flagami
- Miami lawyer for victim injured by a driver changing lanes erratically
- Distracted driver causing a car accident in Flagami
- Flagami motorist failing to stop at a red light causing an injury accident
- Negligent motorist automobile accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for pedestrian injured in a parking lot automobile accident
- Lawyer for victim injured when hit by a car running a red light
Wolfson & Leon defends the rights of Flagami residents who were injured in a variety of car accidents. Our Miami personal injury lawyers work tirelessly to help you recover the monetary damages you need to restore your life back to the way it was.
We proudly serve clients throughout South Florida from our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you were hurt in a car accident and are struggling to pay for your medical bills, call us to schedule your free case evaluation today at (305) 285-1115.