Flagami Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can happen anywhere. Whether driving to work, dropping the kids off at school, or running to the store, you may be the victim of a car crash. Drivers that speed, run red lights, travel too close to the car in front of them, or change lanes without thoroughly checking their blind spots pose a risk to others on the road.
No one plans to be in a car accident. If your injuries are severe, you may need extensive medical treatment and care to recover. You may be unable to work, causing extreme financial stress on a family. If you or your family were severely injured in a Flagami automobile accident, you should seek legal advice. The Flagami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are dedicated to helping car crash victims collect damages they need to pay for medical treatment and replace lost wages. When you've been hurt in an accident, you shouldn't have to suffer financially when it's not your fault. Contact the Wolfson Law Firm today to learn what your legal rights are by calling (305) 285-1115.Causes of Car Accidents in Flagami
With the high volume of cars on the road, there is a chance that an accident may happen. Typical causes of car crashes include:
- Drivers not paying attention – Drivers who fail to pay attention while operating their vehicles put everyone at risk. Whether it is darting your eyes away from the road to read a text message or chatting with passengers, it is dangerous when a driver takes their full attention away from the road. They may run red lights, hit a stopped car in front of them, or swerve into oncoming traffic.
- Negligence – Drivers who fail to follow the rules of the road may cause an accident. Driving at an excessive speed, tailgating, or erratically changing lanes can hit cars or pedestrians in their way.
- Impairment – When drivers aren't focused on operating their vehicles, there is a chance for an accident to happen. Whether they have had too much to drink or not enough sleep, they may not be able to operate their cars safely.
- Poor weather – Heavy rains are expected in South Florida. Drivers may lose control over their cars when the roads are slippery or their visibility is limited.
The Wolfson Law Firm helps car crash victims recover the damages they need to pay for their medical care. Our personal injury lawyers work with accident victims in many ways such as:
- Flagami car accident attorney for injured victims
- Erratic lane change accident attorney in Miami
- Attorney for a pedestrian injured in a Miami parking lot crash
- Flagami driver hit by a speeding driver
- Distracted driver car crash injury attorney in Miami
- Flagami resident injured in a serious T-Bone automobile accident
- Failing to yield as a driver makes a left-hand turn accident law firm in Miami
- Miami attorney for negligent driver car crash
- Flagami bicyclist injured when hit by a car changing lanes
- Passenger hurt when hit by a driver running a red light in Miami
The Flagami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm represent victims hurt in accidents that were not their fault. For over 55 years, we've defended the rights of people hurt in car crashes, slips and falls, and other accidents that cause serious injury. People hurt in accidents are often stuck with bills for expensive medical procedures, prescriptions, and doctor visits that they can’t pay. They need the help of a personal injury lawyer to recover damages to get the care needed to recover.
If you've been hurt in a crash, seek guidance from a personal injury lawyer. They are skilled professionals who know personal injury law and are equipped to defend your rights. The Wolfson Law Firm offers a feature case consultation where they review the circumstances around your accident and let you know what options may be available to recover damages if any.
Find out what rights you have as an accident victim by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today at (305) 285-1115.