Hialeah Gardens Personal Injury Law Firm
Hialeah Gardens was traditionally known as a rural community that raised horses. By a unanimous vote of 26 members, Hialeah Gardens was incorporated in 1948. In the following year, they began to adopt laws, ordinances, and building codes to provide some structure to the city’s activities. In 1968, they expanded their master plan to stimulate growth within the city.
Hialeah Gardens is populated with 23,351 residents of which over 96% are Hispanic. The median age of Hialeah Garden’s residents’ is 42 years old. Over 70% of its population was born outside of the country. The median household income is $43,576 and approximately 48% of the population is employed and commutes 24.5 minutes to work. The population of those telecommuting is 11.43%, which is relatively high for a city of this size. The workforce is a combination of white and blue collar positions, with a majority of those employed in administrative, sales, or maintenance positions. The top industries that residents are employed in include retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Of the adult population, 18.21% have obtained at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
Hialeah Gardens is primarily a residential community with majority of its dwellings being single family homes. The community is described to have an urban feel and has multiple shopping centers, fitness facilities, restaurants, and coffee shops located throughout the city. In addition, it is a family-friendly environment that offers many public schools, walking trails, and parks. It also has a public transportation system, including primarily buses within the city.Hialeah Gardens Personal Injury Lawyer
The Miami accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their Hialeah Gardens clients in the following ways;
- Hialeah Gardens personal injury attorney
- Automobile accident attorney in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens slip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens pedestrian car accident attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens escalator slip and fall accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens premises liability accident attorney
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Hialeah Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens medical malpractice attorney
Representing accident victims for over 55 years, the Wolfson Law Firm defends the rights of clients who have been injured in accidents. Common injuries often result from car crashes, slips and falls, defective products, and medical malpractice. Our Miami personal injury attorneys are located in offices throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach. We work with our clients to help them receive the compensation they need to recover from their injuries and get their lives back as close to normal as possible.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents the residents of Hialeah Gardens, as well as the surrounding communities of Hialeah, Miami Lakes, Medley, Doral, and Opal Locka. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.